Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson was regualrly in England squads whilst playing for us , and you should retract your comment about him, he did not have huge off field problems when he played for us , (he left because Mancini was criticising him at every opportunity) , and inaccurate , unsubstantiated comments like yours are nothing more than shit stirring for a person who i presume is innocent until proven guilty .

Makes me laugh when people bang on about us 'ruining' English players – Johnson was only ever in the England squad regularly when playing for us, and he won FA cup and PL winners medals... hardly ruined his career. Lescott & Barry are a similar story. Whilst players like Rodwell and Sinclair were just too injury prone or simply not good enough.

Somebody on here made a great analogy of the dippers a while back – the club and fans as a whole... they're like an ageing beauty queen... stunning in her day, but she's long past it, only she thinks she's the same stunner she was 30 years ago!

Sterling wants to better himself - and although it may stick in the dippers throats - we are now the better option. If Sturridge can keep fit this season, and the scousers finish in a similar position, you can bet he'll want out too along with Coutinho!

Johnson was regualrly in England squads whilst playing for us , and you should retract your comment about him, he did not have huge off field problems when he played for us , (he left because Mancini was criticising him at every opportunity) , and inaccurate , unsubstantiated comments like yours are nothing more than shit stirring for a person who i presume is innocent until proven guilty .

I still think you should be in with an England shout for what it's worth AJ

Fair warning Adam, they don't ID the girls before they sign up to the site.

Does your
Makes me laugh when people bang on about us 'ruining' English players – Johnson was only ever in the England squad regularly when playing for us, and he won FA cup and PL winners medals... hardly ruined his career. Lescott & Barry are a similar story. Whilst players like Rodwell and Sinclair were just too injury prone or simply not good enough.

Somebody on here made a great analogy of the dippers a while back – the club and fans as a whole... they're like an ageing beauty queen... stunning in her day, but she's long past it, only she thinks she's the same stunner she was 30 years ago!

Sterling wants to better himself - and although it may stick in the dippers throats - we are now the better option. If Sturridge can keep fit this season, and the scousers finish in a similar position, you can bet he'll want out too along with Coutinho!

Does your analogy apply to male models too?? Bit chauvenistic methinks :) !

dear Y.C.N.M.I.U.

it's all very well coming on here defending your club's actions (whilst managing to get a few snidey digs at ours)
but the fact of the matter is it's ages now since liverpool was a powerhouse and it is time your fans began to understand the truth of it...

if you want to win things you don't sell your best players and from the outside it appears that liverpool are selling their best players & replacing them with players of lesser quality.

everyone else sees it, so why would topnotch players want to stay at your club, or others sign for your club?
suarez was your one hope of winning the league but that hope is now long gone and enjoying itself elsewhere.

the best players want to regularly compete for & win trophies, this ain't going to happen at liverpool for many years to come, no matter how big your stadium gets.

your owners are laughing at you and so are the fans of other teams.

players & agents must realise that until liverpool and its fans learn some humility & some respect for others, it will continue on a downward spiral to oblivion.

enjoy the ride fella, we are certainly enjoying ours.

demotivation-posters-auto-254829.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.