Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments like this are factually right as at is not each persons £, BUT to be frank it is a childish & fascile comment too.

As a fan who pays £ into the club for seasoncards, tickets, merchandise etc it is anybodys right to express an opinion - that is what a blog is for.

Peoplw including me are concerned (including me) by the price tag because he is not worth the £ at this current time maybe if he proves himself over seasons he wil be & this is why the club feel the tag is acceptable & the quota aspect is a big factor too.

The main concerns about the tag are-

1) City do not have a bottomless pit because of FFP & we need to spend wisely because of this, I KNOW we are in profit now therefor we need to stay of the FFP radar by being prudent.

2) Clubs will continually try to rip us off- IF we Spend £50m on a 20 year old & an unproven player how much would proper players who are worth massive fees (in the current market) cost like Isco, Reus etc.

Football is all about opinions, fair enough, but slamming fans down who have legitamate concerns is pointless & makes the person who does this look childish & i for one do not take their opinions as serious as someone who shows good, reasoned points.

I've got a sense of humour you can borrow somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.