Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Liverpool still bracing themselves?

200.gif

Progress other deals first. We're the only serious bidder. Others may have been interested until they heard the price. So they're now not interested.

There is still time before pre-season begins so therefore we use this time to get everything in position and then offer our final bids, and get the players in for a full pre-season. Once the bid is accepted everything else will take very little time I'd imagine so we're doing the right thing.

No, you are deliberately misleading people about what was posted.

What was said is that if your opening bid was 50 mil, Liverpool will assume you will go to 60.

If you start lower, you may end at 50. Which is possibly what has happened. But nobody knows anything about it apart from those involved.
I didn't say any of that.

I didn't say to just bid £50m straight away. If you read back, I doubt you will.

However, at this stage why drag it out any longer? We've bid £30m and £40m and their valuation is £50m. By all accounts we are willing to bid again so our next bid will be between 40-50m. Why not just bid the 50m now? Yes it's easy for me to say as it's not my money but I just think that the £10m difference won't throw a spanner into our other transfer plans; if we're willing to bid £40m for a player we knew was valued at £50m and possiblt bid again then for the sake of the difference I doubt it'll be a hinderance to us.

I in no way was misleading to anyone, that was a very odd way to look at this things. Not everything everyone does has a sinister motive, sometimes it can be taken at face value which was merely asking an a fair question with reasonable and fair reasoning. Although, I imagine you looked at who posted and not what was posted given your nonsensical response.

Are we not in the driving seat?

The player wants out
No other serious bidders
Dippers will need to balance the books

Are we not in the driving seat?

The player wants out
No other serious bidders
Dippers will need to balance the books
Not overly, they don't have to bring in what they spend. They had the funds to go after Depay so I don't think at the moment they're using any possible Sterling cash.

i have a few friends who support liverpool and they are loving their transfer business so far this summer........im not..........we havent signed anybody yet :-(

i am being patient though honest! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.