Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows a thing or two about putting the ball in the back of the net, provided somebody ties his boot laces for him and helps him find his way to the pitch. I wouldn't describe him as smart though.
Did a cracking job of not relegating Newcastle in his management stint didn't he,he may have been a cracking centre forward but he's as numb as a piss stone.

Someone better give Txiki a ring, he's currently back home on holiday with his feet up.

This should tell people a helluva lot...

He's done his work and the people doing the closing have not told him to get off his arse and seek out alternatives.

Comes to something that the man tasked with the most stress already has his Castellas out!

So you believe the deals for Pogba, De Bruyne and Sterling to all be in place and it's just a matter of time?

Reports say that Liverpool have been bracing themself for days.
Same before the second bid to be fair, almost immediately after the first was rejected we were apparently going back in. It took a week but we did, so I expect the same again. No reason not to.

Someone better give Txiki a ring, he's currently back home on holiday with his feet up.

He's done his work and the people doing the closing have not told him to get off his arse and seek out alternatives.

Comes to something that the man tasked with the most stress already has his Castellas out!

Is this you saying you have heard we have everything sorted for each deal or thst he's done as much as he can ?

Yes you were referring to me, you quoted what I had said re figures & are again being dishonest.

As for not reading past those lines, that is fairly impossible to do without at least seeing some of it, & again you are just being chidish in not replying to a perfectly reasonable post which addresses fairly, the points you made, without rancour of any kind.
No, I really wasn't referring to you.

You have some issues. I have posted many reasonable and fair posts and you are referring to me as childish when I defend myself against your random and incorrect accussations.

They should tell him to come back because deals are going wrong or they don't need to because they're already as good as done?

Is this you saying you have heard we have everything sorted for each deal or thst he's done as much as he can ?

Txiki's left it to the lawyers and the experts to get the deals over the line. He doesn't sit on the phone or attend the final meetings, he does the early work and establishes the names and makes first contact. If he's at home then we're into the final stages on all of our targets. If he's at work it means that we've had to look to alternative options!

Same before the second bid to be fair, almost immediately after the first was rejected we were apparently going back in. It took a week but we did, so I expect the same again. No reason not to.
So whats the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.