Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Raheem Sterling fit into the Pep Guardiola system of play? I would like to get some insights into this from my fellow Citizens on this forum. TY.

Factor in Kun and David Silva playing with him,rather than what Liverpool had to offer attack wise last season.Frightening for any defense in Europe.

This is the key thing. When he was playing alongside Sturrige ad Suarez when Liverpool won the league, he was unbelievable. Providing so much creativity for the S & S partnership and weighing in with a few goals himself. This season , he has had the pressure of carrying liverpool. Losing the goals of Suarez and Sturrige to departure and injury, there was no way he was going to fill the void. (although scoring more goals than previous year) he has been targetted by blinkered pool fans as being "not that good" but deep down, they know they are losing their best player, not for money but for a footballing future.

Alongside Merlin and Kun and Yaya and Co, he is going to shine

Welcome to Manchester My Son

That's good to hear. If this Raheem played for Santos he'd be rated just the same as Neymar was. People are just moaning about the price because they prefer exotic names.

Exactly. The people against the transfer are probably the same ones who want us to spend £80m on Pogba.

Just for the naysayers about Sterling

For my sins, I heard an interview this morning on talksport with that odious cretin JT. He was out in china doing some PR work. He was asked about Sterling to City, and he anwered saying he understands why he would come to us as its a step up and has a chance to win trophies,

That will please 'them' everywhere hahaha.

This is the key thing. When he was playing alongside Sturrige ad Suarez when Liverpool won the league, he was unbelievable. Providing so much creativity for the S & S partnership and weighing in with a few goals himself. This season , he has had the pressure of carrying liverpool. Losing the goals of Suarez and Sturrige to departure and injury, there was no way he was going to fill the void. (although scoring more goals than previous year) he has been targetted by blinkered pool fans as being "not that good" but deep down, they know they are losing their best player, not for money but for a footballing future.

have i missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.