Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if Pool have spent all that money thinking we will give up 50m for Raheem, only for us to be hard on our "Final Offer" and they are in the stinker...

I would rather look for another target, I don't see Sterling reaching Sanchez, Hazard, Robben or Ribery level.

That's interesting. Personally I think you're bonkers if you believe either that Sanchez and Hazard are at the level of Robben and Ribery or that they'll ever get there, but then it's a game of opinions.

Soon enough it will be Sept 1st and we can consign the wretched Transfer Forum to another long rest. For it is an abomination.
thepowerofchristcompelsyou.jpg

Love the way City do business these days. Never ever comment then boom. Better than the old times. You know there are men in suits discussing and negotiating furiously with opposition clubs. Think the fat gob that got fucked off probably did us a favour unintentionally (When the shiek bought us. We ended up with Khaldoon)

Love the way City do business these days. Never ever comment then boom. Better than the old times. You know there are men in suits discussing and negotiating furiously with opposition clubs. Think the fat gob that got fucked off probably did us a favour unintentionally (When the shiek bought us. We ended up with Khaldoon)
Wasn`t he the twat that also then made promises to Portsmouth,or was that someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.