Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool were always going to win the media war as the media is pre-determined towards assisting Liverpool. Plus the number of former Liverpool players in positions to speak in the various media areas is ridiculous. I've never seen a side so well represented within media circles when it comes to mouthy ex-players.
I may look at this with blue tinted specs as they say, but have been thinking that Liverpool is making themselves look really bad in the eyes of everyone else than their own fans.

It won't matter once he runs out in the blue shirt scorin goals n helping us to try and win the league again

^^This

The relief will be palpable for Raheem if he joins us, imagine the player we will get then without all the fucking baggage and without the pressure from the "Anfield Faithful" he'll be able to play without the earmuffs also without the famous "Anfield Roar".....

His lungs will also clear in no time once free of the candle smoke

Liverpool were always going to win the media war as the media is pre-determined towards assisting Liverpool. Plus the number of former Liverpool players in positions to speak in the various media areas is ridiculous. I've never seen a side so well represented within media circles when it comes to mouthy ex-players.
Media war? how can an argument with one of their own players be a "media war"? more akin to an argument with themselves, like Gollum arguing with himself!
An army of renta-scouse ex-players, trotted out, prodded with a stick and asked to trott out the usual party line, more similarities with North Korea, where the public are forced to watch public executions to keep them in line.....

Nobody fails medicals with us...
152323717-malagas-paraguayan-forward-roque-santa-cruz-gettyimages.jpg

The last one was "final" so i would suggest not. Sterling will be a city player. It is just getting them to accept. To be honest i cant see them not accepting they would be stupid to keep him at this point for any longer.

If we offer them a "fair" figure(which 45 mil is), then if Liverpool don't accept public opinion might swing in Sterling's favour, crazy as that sounds.

The one fan on here who is speaking sense. I agree with you. Not sure I can say we handled it worse though but each to their own. At least you're not being biased

Fucking hell mate, can't you see how biased you're being?

We want him, he wants to come to us to have a better career and a better chance at winning things, I don't see the problem.
These things happens all the time in football (ask Southampton) it seems you're upset because it's us after him, would you be so bothered if Real or Barca were in for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.