Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hung up on one of many stats as being the measure of a player, but to answer your question. Not bothered as I want him to go for lacking in many other aspects of footballing ability.

All moot as he is going

So if he had scored 50 goals and made 100 assists...oh never mind.

Even if that was true, you're just further emphasising my point.

Luckily for you, you're talking shit.
tenor.gif

What’s you argument here? The great assist happened and we won the league. If it hadn’t have happened, we may still have won the league. None of us know that answer for sure and will never know.

If it hadn‘t have happened and we hadn’t won the league, we’d still be selling Sterling now.
Same as Balotellis assist, we could also say if he’d not fucked up against Lyon from 2 yards we could’ve won champions league a few years ago.

So many on here with differing opinions on Raz.
My take on him is that whilst his stats have been impressive at times and less so at other times for me it is about having a player that can change a game.
Yes he frustrated us when he ran into defenders and lost possession however he was the one who had the courage to try something different. Playing against predictable play is relatively simple with a little defensive ability.
Facing Raz must be a nightmare as his pace skill and bravery make predicting what he will do almost impossible.

And there is the issue. IMO.he is someone that the players will rate higher than those in the stands.

I wish the lad well.

Same as Balotellis assist, we could also say if he’d not fucked up against Lyon from 2 yards we could’ve won champions league a few years ago.
Or if he hadn't given the ball away in the half court in the cl final... we might have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.