Rangers Thread - 2023/24

I admire his honestly. That’s every good player that comes here.

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpeg
    IMG_1424.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 45
Clement would be first choice

Muscat I know wants the job and has connection to club and I’d be happy enough with him

No to Lampard , Eustace and McInnes

Every appointment carries risk. As someone mentioned earlier we were all over the moon with PLG and that was a disaster from start to finish!

personally don't think any of them are good enough to manage Rangers

Is he any good.
Not as good as he, or @No8 thinks. If he played for Aberdeen or you, he would be a good player,when he turns up. But at Rangers, he becomes a god, even in the press. His hype is expected, but he wouldn’t get near our midfield. Read into that what you will Benny. :)

RANGERS Football Club is today delighted to confirm the appointment of Philippe Clement as the club’s new men’s first-team manager.

Clement, 49, arrives at Ibrox with a wealth of experience as a player and coach, as well as a track-record of winning league titles.

A winner as a player with Genk and Club Brugge, he was also capped 38 times by Belgium and appeared in all their matches at the 1998 World Cup and was part of their Euro 2000 squad.

Clement also has experience of British football after a stint with Coventry City.

His move into management has seen him accumulate major honours – winning the Belgian Pro League three years in a row, firstly with Genk and then twice with Club Brugge from 2019 to 2021.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.