Rangers Thread - 2023/24

So, as the moronic world of evangelical Christian’s keep claiming the Messiah is coming, Rangers appoint their 6th one in ten years.

The question is, is he the Messiah, or just another naughty boy who will be gone before he has two birthdays at Ibrox?

Over to you Brendan. Another one to crucify.

So, as the moronic world of evangelical Christian’s keep claiming the Messiah is coming, Rangers appoint their 6th one in ten years.

The question is, is he the Messiah, or just another naughty boy who will be gone before he has two birthdays at Ibrox?

Over to you Brendan. Another one to crucify.
Ffs Brenda scampered back to England when we got Gerrard in.

I did tell you but you refused to listen. A competent manager would put Rangers way ahead of Celtic. We now have a more than competent manager. I’d settle for League + League cup double but treble is possible!

Now where’s your post …. ‘OK none of the foreigners are realistic targets’?

Championees Championees

Ffs Brenda scampered back to England when we got Gerrard in.

I did tell you but you refused to listen. A competent manager would put Rangers way ahead of Celtic. We now have a more than competent manager. I’d settle for League + League cup double but treble is possible!

Now where’s your post …. ‘OK none of the foreigners are realistic targets’?

Championees Championees
Dream on and on and on and on. Then he leaves after your delusions once again crash.

You have a shit squad. You have few sellable assets, you have no money.

We have a better squad, sellable assets and circa £80m in the bank and a manager who isn’t a punt as your new guy is.

You will win the LC imo, the rest you’re having a giraffe. :)

No 20 on the horizon. I will venture this time next year after we beat you at CP early doors big knives will be out for new guy. :)

No sellable assets?

The one player being talked about is Butland

Cantwell will make us millions and millions and millions and so on

There’s a reason your team gets embarrassed in Europe year after year after year. They simply are not very good and they are refereed fairly

Oh you still holding on to the ‘We hit the post against Madrid Cup’ hahahaha

Rangers are still on for the treble. Are Celtic?

No sellable assets?

The one player being talked about is Butland

Cantwell will make us millions and millions and millions and so on

There’s a reason your team gets embarrassed in Europe year after year after year. They simply are not very good and they are refereed fairly

Oh you still holding on to the ‘We hit the post against Madrid Cup’ hahahaha

Rangers are still on for the treble. Are Celtic?
Of course we are. Just as likely as you winning it. League, Cup and CL. Probably get shorter odds than your pile of shit team winning anything.

I will give you Butface, but TikTok Cockney Wanker? Be lucky to break £5m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.