Rangers Thread - 2023/24

I don't think he can be accused of not caring. There is some ability there but he's extremely erratic with it, and the throwing himself on the floor at every opportunity just isn't a desirable quality wherever he comes from. Doesn't really wash in Scotland especially.
There’s one or two clubs in Scotland where it seems it’s more than acceptable. Funnily enough they both play in Green and grey

There’s a great Tick Tok of Tom Cruise as a sniper taking him out. Very cleverly done

He’s been a complete embarrassment recently and the sooner he’s sent back to Wolves the better.

€40 million!!! Unbelievable
£40m for that bellend, shows you how fucked up the English market is. Then they offer us £25m for O’Rielly. Cunts.

£40m for that bellend, shows you how fucked up the English market is. Then they offer us £25m for O’Rielly. Cunts.
They see us as a cheap market. Tbh I think £25 million is great business. How much did you pay or was he a free?

Look at Rory Wilson at Villa. Absolutely flying with a phenomenal scoring record. They got him for pennies!!

They see us as a cheap market. Tbh I think £25 million is great business. How much did you pay or was he a free?

Look at Rory Wilson at Villa. Absolutely flying with a phenomenal scoring record. They got him for pennies!!
We got Matt for £2m. We will have a sell on clause.

We got Matt for £2m. We will have a sell on clause.
This is where Celtic do so well. For every Matt O Riley there will be 4 or 5 £2-£4 million flops but that’s acceptable if you make the kind of money you got for Jota and your talking about for O Riley.

Rangers are dreadful at this trading model. Bassey being the notable exception

Could be old newa,just to let you know Celtic Rangers final same day and 3pm as our cup final.
You’d have thought TV would have insisted on one of the kick off times being moved but hey Ho. I ll be somewhere on the M74 / M6 by the looks of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.