RE: Gareth Barry, I think i'm mad...

BringBackSwales said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BringBackSwales said:
so you are saying that he did it deliberately? I have been told off for being rude in this forum, so I will not be rude to you, but I should be, and you know I should

I haven't trusted him since the Villa cup game, and with all that mail article on discontented England players in our squad and the peculiar performances he's put in several times this season It's only made me more curious about what he's done this season.

His fuck-ups seem too consequential, they tend to lead to a match changing outcome and they always seem to be in odd circumstances.

you are truly strange in your views - and if you allow the fail to influence your views then is it any wonder, really?

An article quoting english players in our ranks has to be taken as credible unless the club comes out and gets a public apology for it being lies.

At the moment that doesn't seem to be the case so therefore those comments look to be true.

I don't think it's strange considering how the players have conducted themselves in recent weeks, I think you seem to have too innocent a view about football.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BringBackSwales said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I haven't trusted him since the Villa cup game, and with all that mail article on discontented England players in our squad and the peculiar performances he's put in several times this season It's only made me more curious about what he's done this season.

His fuck-ups seem too consequential, they tend to lead to a match changing outcome and they always seem to be in odd circumstances.

you are truly strange in your views - and if you allow the fail to influence your views then is it any wonder, really?

An article quoting english players in our ranks has to be taken as credible unless the club comes out and gets a public apology for it being lies.

At the moment that doesn't seem to be the case so therefore those comments look to be true.

I don't think it's strange considering how the players have conducted themselves in recent weeks, I think you seem to have too innocent a view about football.

not been called innocent for a long time (so thanks) but for that view to be expressed by someone who believes all articles written in the Fail to be true unless proved otherwise, well you really do have issues (no offence, just saying)

BringBackSwales said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BringBackSwales said:

not been called innocent for a long time (so thanks) but for that view to be expressed by someone who believes all articles written in the Fail to be true unless proved otherwise, well you really do have issues (no offence, just saying)

where did the Fail suggest that Gareth Barry had deliberately scored an own goal? It didn't did it, because such an assertion would most likely be considered libellous, besmirching the good name of an otherwise well respected footballer, in fact it would probably be libellous if posted in here - oh wait, you did

1dart said:
Did you go today? Well if Barry plays, Norwich dont score 3. Simple as that. We dont often concede even 2 in a game when Barry plays. Milner will never have the football intelligence of Gareth Barry and hes not alone in that.

good post.

Easy target. If you don't know he's there then he's had a good game. It's his job.

I'm sure Carrick and Parker are slated by their fans constantly as well.

When I see a post like this I seriuosly and I mean SERIOUSLY wonder have you ever been involved in football apart from going to watch City????

Benarbia_is_god said:
Easy target. If you don't know he's there then he's had a good game. It's his job.

I'm sure Carrick and Parker are slated by their fans constantly as well.
This, he's an easy scapegoat and is underrated by opposition fans and even some of our own. Gets on with it and often plays his role very well. I wasn't a fan at first but he won me over.

He is a really, really good player - like others have mentioned, he is missed when he's not playing. However, I don't think he should get another contract - it's time for a younger player to be given a chance/bought.

There are plenty of good players out there who can do Barry's job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.