Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

de niro said:
Super Ned said:
de niro said:
Do not allow this to happen again. The club fucked up big time last august and now we see the result. You owe us now, you must put it right.
No in fighting, no dawdling, no ffp shit. Just sort it.
Get the players in early, move the deadwood afterwards if necessary but don't hang around.
The scum may be skint but Chelsea aren't, if we fuck about they'll sign our targets.

No excuses.

You owe us? You can't be serious. Sounds like an unhealthy sense of entitlement to me.

i've paid it to "the project" for years, blood sweat, tears and of course dosh. i dont expect to be fucked about. they raised our hopes up, we didn't ask for that they just did, now they have to deliver.

Hi Bill, can you please send me a copy of the "Project" an attachment to an email or a Pm would be fine. Have looked in waterstones and on Kindle but not yet avaialable.

markbmcfc said:
Football isn't as simple as that Bill. Nobody wins it every year and we won't be any different. We will win it, they will, Chelsea might pop up with the odd win over the next 10 years as well. It's football.

Doesn't constitute failure.
The thing is IMO(& Bill's maybe),last summers transfer window was the ideal oppurtunity to put another nail in the rags coffin.If we'd got vPersie ,then chances are the roles would now be reversed,we'd probably be on the way to consecutive titles(conjecture I know).We have all seen our rapid meteoric rise recently & confirming it with another title would no doubt weakened the scums position,thus making them a little less attractive financially,therefore weakening their bargaining power.We as fans dont know if our owners are happy with the situation & subsequent level of media exposure or if they want global domination like Barca,Real etc.year on year.

Oh & if you're reading this Senor Soriano or Senor Bergistan,could you please look at bringing Dr.Batty back,as we didnt have anywhere near the amount of injuries when he was looking after the players! Tar.

Neville Kneville said:
How about we sign a bunch of the best players in the Premier League for millions of pounds & the manager organises, motivates, bollocks, praises & generally 'manages' them to play like the best players in the Premier League ?

Hang on a minute..we already have bought a bunch of the best players in the Premier League!

Well one thing's for sure, after a year playing together & winning the title, ALL of them would certainly move up to another level.

Hang on a minute..we DID win the title, & they have all had time to settle in, yet are now performing much worse than they were last season.

Crikey! Better sign some new ones then & hope they win us the title next season, then sign some other new ones.

The only alternative would be for the manager to organise, motivate, bollock, praise & generally 'manage' them to play consistently well, & we have clearly seen, that's not going to happen.

Get the chequebook out.

If football was played by programmable robots it would all work as you suggest. But it's played by humans with all their failings, idiosyncracies and of course vulnerability to injuries.

The first thing id do this summer is sack that useless **** brian marwood. I dont want him anywhere near our club.

Then sack that useless **** of a club doctor and beg the old one to come back.

The go and buy reus, falcao and fucking benat.

lancs blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
How about we sign a bunch of the best players in the Premier League for millions of pounds & the manager organises, motivates, bollocks, praises & generally 'manages' them to play like the best players in the Premier League ?

Hang on a minute..we already have bought a bunch of the best players in the Premier League!

Well one thing's for sure, after a year playing together & winning the title, ALL of them would certainly move up to another level.

Hang on a minute..we DID win the title, & they have all had time to settle in, yet are now performing much worse than they were last season.

Crikey! Better sign some new ones then & hope they win us the title next season, then sign some other new ones.

The only alternative would be for the manager to organise, motivate, bollock, praise & generally 'manage' them to play consistently well, & we have clearly seen, that's not going to happen.

Get the chequebook out.

If football was played by programmable robots it would all work as you suggest. But it's played by humans with all their failings, idiosyncracies and of course vulnerability to injuries.
Indeed.

kp789 said:
I think we will absolutely walk the league next season. It is just down to our champions league performance. But it will be a very good season.

I think we will really struggle.

I think United will strengthen again. And I think we will lose some quality players, replace with similar at best (no better) and will be rebuilding.

Unless we get smash the piggy bank open to get some REAL quality in (and I don't see that happening thanks to FFPR), I can't see next season being any easier than this. Harder in fact.

Plus, I expect Roman will ignore FFPR again and get Falcao in at any price. We will do well to get 2nd next year I fear.

(Sorry lads - I wish I was more positive!)

A lot of mistakes seem to have been made last summer. Lets hope that Txiki & Soriano can do the job that they were brought in to do and get us some good players this summer to help move the club on.

After we won the title last May you knew that UTD would respond. They did better business last summer than us and I do think that Mancini has got things wrong tactically at times this season.

So you expect Roman to smash the bank for FFP yet not us?

Why do you think we will just lie down and just as you say sell quality players and replace them with similar and no better? Yet let everyone around us strengthen?
If that happens then wtf are Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour paying Txiki for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.