Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

And there it is “the players feel the pressure“ all about big game mentality,we have a soft underbelly in these games it’s not a coincidence..
I wouldn’t read anything into what he says post-match. He’s not going to give an honest assessment publicly.

That's enough whining for me tonight. Wallowing in grief is not a good look, unless you are a scouser. I think the players will be galavanised starting with a hammering of Newcastle, and then driving on to the title. Goodnight all.
I sincerely hope you are right, goodnight and hope things feel better in the morning.

oh just shut the fuck up about refs please everyone on the forum.

we get an absolute tidal wave of soft pens at home when sterling runs into someone and does his falling over trick. no handball against rodri at everton. penalty against wolves that was never one. Ferna escaping bookings for years and years

there is no conspiracy, just normal ‘home’ decisions given like throughout football history.

I love berating a ref but your view is pretty fair to be honest, some good points.

Taking mahrez out was the biggest fuck up .He was the only threat and It should’ve been raz instead of jack .

Benzema was going over before the contact. You could call the ref cowardly letting the game go which inevitably plays against us. You could call it something else too. Madrid needing a goal, +6, no football played the 2nd half of ET with Milito alone on the ground 3 minutes & the ref blows up before even reaching the time on the board.
Absolutely, Benzema bought that pen. I timed stoppages and subs at over 7 minutes in 2nd half of ET.

I ma not sure about the club, but Pep is fucked and he knows that I am sure. The string of debacles he's been experiencing in the CL with Bayern and us is astonishing, but tonight's game topped it all. He created a team that will always beat itself given a chance. Call it a character, mora fiber, doggedness, this team of 2021/2022 just doesn't have it. They collapsed every time they've been pushed in league and cups. Did Pep coached them into automatons unable to reach deep within themselves for that 'something' when needed? I just know this tonight hasn't been bad luck!
Maybe Di Matteo is the answer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.