Realistic expectations for the remainder of the season

I've said this before, but Chelsea do look unstoppable.

Southampton won't be up the top for long. 2nd spot I think is pretty much guaranteed for you guys, I can't see who would compete with you for it. Arsenal?

LFC-Fans said:

Southampton won't be up the top for long. 2nd spot I think is pretty much guaranteed for you guys, I can't see who would compete with you for it. Arsenal?
We will stop the unstoppable Chelsea and rest of you decide among yourself who should fight for 2 nd spot.

chicagoblues said:
LFC-Fans said:

We will stop the unstoppable Chelsea and rest of you decide among yourself who should fight for 2 nd spot.

Thank fuck for that, someone else with a pair of bollocks.

I expect to win the remaining league games, advance to the semis of the Champions league, and to win the Fa cup.

On the 16th April 2012 we were 5 points behind the rags with 4 games to play. Did anyone believe they would drop 5 points in those 4 games? We're 8 behind Chelsea with 27 games left to play. It looks very difficult now but who knows what could happen.

The one thing I do know is that if Chelsea don't drop many points between now and May, they will be worthy winners.

I see no reason to give up on the title, sure I'd rather be in Chelsea's position and we haven't done ourselves any favours but we are only 11 games in and Chelsea will go through a bad patch somewhere.

fuck me it's not impossible is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.