Out in Q/F - twice.

Compare their record with ours:

Out in the group stage - twice.
Out in round of 16 - three times.
Out in Q/F - four times.
Out in S/F - twice.
Finalists - once.
Winners - once.

There really is only one team in Manchester.

While I agree, losing wasn’t fun. The Europa is worth peanuts in prize money. I know he’s a total bulb, but Simon Jordan was saying you win about £6m for the Europa, you get £20m for just being in the CL.
And don`t we get £50M just for being in the Club World Champions Trophy this season ??

A girl I know was very recently a rag employee, her, along with 250 other people have been made redundant.

Where is the media coverage of this?

They've saved enough money to pay Antony half his wages for the month, now that's a great way to run a company.

While I agree, losing wasn’t fun. The Europa is worth peanuts in prize money. I know he’s a total bulb, but Simon Jordan was saying you win about £6m for the Europa, you get £20m for just being in the CL.
You might win only £6m but that doesn't include ticket sales and other match day revenue. They'll get through the early stage and have at least 50,000 there for each home game generating a couple of million a game at an average ticket price of £40. They'll claim a lot more though.
It's one hell of a lifeline for PSR while they are pissing so much money on useless transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.