Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Indestructable said:
To be fair he got the ball. LOL

21jy78j.jpg

Half a second quicker from Lescott and that's his season over.

The braindeads at RAWK are using the 'he got the ball' argument. Because that got our case far didn't it... The fact of the matter is that if Kompany's was a red card, that one is a stonewaller.

If any retrospective ban comes into force for Johnson, it's not City or Mancini that are to blame. It's Foy!

The Kompany tackle was all about "Ifs" and "Buts" what IF he caught Nani. So RAWK are full of shit and can talk about winning the ball till they are blue in the face. What if he caught Lescott? Hope the FA ban him.

Halfpenny said:
The braindeads at RAWK are using the 'he got the ball' argument. Because that got our case far didn't it... The fact of the matter is that if Kompany's was a red card, that one is a stonewaller.

I don´t do other teams forums but I wish someone would go on there and try to talk some sense into those fookers
It´s now a serious issue for ALL football fans and we need to stop having this debate week after fookin week
Time for all fans to come together on this - if Komps and Johnson are the sacrificial lambs on the alter of fairness and consistency in officiating then so be it

Exactly there is no consistency whatsoever.

If Vinny by the letter of the law deserved a red for a reckless challenge then so be it. This needs to be applied across the board. Johnsons tackle was reckless so therefore a straight red.

No ifs no buts.

They have surley got to ban him, they banned Adebayor for toe-ing RVP's face a few season's ago.

They also tried to ban Rooney for elbowing the wigan player but the referee said he saw the incident.

If they don't ban him i will be livid, Liverpool have played us twice now with a two day advantage and we have had two red's against them for really petty things.

***Wold just like to add off topic that i am really sick of Charlie Adam and Steven Gerrard.

Adam can just fuck off for me, he is a little chubby thug, i don't know why he is constantly kicking off with our players now. He clearly thinks he is someone now he play's for the dippers.

As for Gerrard someone should warn Mancini that he will probably get an elbow in his face if he continues their spat at Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.