Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

twinkletoes said:
Balti said:
twinkletoes said:
I am not an apologist for the FA or the referee and I agree that there are inconsistencies but it was obvious by Mancini's argument with Gerrard that he wanted Johnson punished.

Vincent Kompany's statement after the incident could be construed as a defence of the Johnson tackle.

Johnson shouldn't have been sent off and wasn't.

Vinny shouldn't have been sent off but was and banned for 4 games as a result.

Where is the fairness or equity in that. Mancini is right to highlight the unfairness, inconsistency and inequity.

One rule for LFC and another for MCFC.

That is either bias or cheating.

Yes I agree with the inequality and he is right to highlight it, but Mancini cant say there is one rule for Kompany and another for Johnson.

Why can't he? In the aftermath of the Kompany challenge, Mancinis only comment was to state that he thought the decision was wrong and he felt that it would be overturned.
Probably because he didn't go into a Fergie/Kenny rant and moan we got it up the arse from the F.A.
The very next game Johnson puts a worst tackle in and it goes unpunished by the ref or the F.A.
So, I think he is well justified in thinking there is one rule for City and another for just about everyone we play at the moment.

Do the FA give any reason as to why there will be no action taken, cause I'm sure they would do if there was action taken. It just seems fucking stupid not to give any reason

Question for the Rag apologists who love sniping at our Manager and our Club.

How do you think Ferguson would have reacted to the recent events?

Let's say it was Ferdinand instead of Kompany and let's say that Johnson had gone in like that on Rooney?

Mancini should simply send this email to the FA :

Dear FA,

21jy78j.jpg

Why was our appeal turned down?

Grazie

Roberto

the kippax wall said:
twinkletoes said:
Balti said:
Johnson shouldn't have been sent off and wasn't.

Vinny shouldn't have been sent off but was and banned for 4 games as a result.

Where is the fairness or equity in that. Mancini is right to highlight the unfairness, inconsistency and inequity.

One rule for LFC and another for MCFC.

That is either bias or cheating.

Yes I agree with the inequality and he is right to highlight it, but Mancini cant say there is one rule for Kompany and another for Johnson.

Why can't he? In the aftermath of the Kompany challenge, Mancinis only comment was to state that he thought the decision was wrong and he felt that it would be overturned.
Probably because he didn't go into a Fergie/Kenny rant and moan we got it up the arse from the F.A.
The very next game Johnson puts a worst tackle in and it goes unpunished by the ref or the F.A.
So, I think he is well justified in thinking there is one rule for City and another for just about everyone we play at the moment.

I find it laughable to think there is some kind of conspiracy and we will just end up being a laughing stock like Liverpool over the Suarez case.

DTeacher said:
twinkletoes said:

The facts are crystal clear.

Kompany was sent off, Johnson was not.

Johnson's wild LUNGE was far, far worse and only an imbecile would argue otherwise.

You keep repeating that Mancini argued with Gerrard. Why don't you write that GERRARD instigated the argument?

Mancini:

"It was worse," he said. "This tackle was worse. Gerrard came to me and said I said something. It was not for Johnson. It is for the tackle. This tackle was worse than Vinny's. Everyone can see it."

Has Twink apologised yet?

In two weeks time when Kompany is on the sidelines and Johnson is playing, the FA will have us all believe that the competition is a fair one.

twinkletoes said:
the kippax wall said:
twinkletoes said:

I find it laughable to think there is some kind of conspiracy and we will just end up being a laughing stock like Liverpool over the Suarez case.

Two clubs. One type of incident. Same ground within 3 days. Seen by many of the same fans. How are the rules enforced?

1/ MCFC lose their skipper and defensive rock for 4 crucial games and go out of the FA cup

2/ LFC get fuck all/ zip/ nada/ nowt/ nothing

It's the standard of refereeing and the FA that are the laughing stock, not City.

Suarez thing is not relevant. Racial abuse is a criminal offence.

Do the refs know what this rule is and how to enforce it? Apparently not. What about the FA? Do they even know?

We just want to know what the rules are and that they are demonstrably being applied fairly, or not. If not, why not? Does the rule need changing? In which case change the rule for when the ball is taken cleanly and rescind Vinny's ban.

Or if the rules are understood then was one of the refs wrong in their application of the rule. In which case one of these referee's needs to be carpeted and a decision made regarding the punishment or otherwise for the player in question.

If the FA just simply ignore this debacle and injustice then they are either incompetent or corrupt or both. What other explanation is there?

21jy78j.jpg

DTeacher said:
Question for the Rag apologists who love sniping at our Manager and our Club.

How do you think Ferguson would have reacted to the recent events?

Let's say it was Ferdinand instead of Kompany and let's say that Johnson had gone in like that on Rooney?

Let's say it ws Johnson instead of Kompany that fouled Nasri and let's say that instead of Johnson it was Kompany that had gone in like that on Gerrard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.