Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

Consistency is what we as football fans want - to be treated fairly - i do think now football stinks - talkshite are reporting because the ref saw the tackle there is nothing the FA can do and Johnson will get away with it scott free

Losing what little faith i had in referees - i do feel that this club is being singled out and treated harshly

Its croocked and its just plain wrong, owuld like to see Buzzer give it some and tell the fookin FA exactly what we all think - they cant fine him i believe so its a free one

Pissed off utterely pissed off that because ref's have cost us points and will cost us any chance we have of winning the prem

WANKERS

Mark - TheBlue said:
pauldominic said:
Carstairs said:
I can't see how the FA cannot take retrospective action. Clearly the ref saw it, but chose not to act, which opens the door for the FA Disciplinary Comittee to charge Johnson.

It's another example of how superior rugby is to football.

Johnson would be referred to the Citing Commissioner and receive a 3 match ban.

The ref saw it and didn't think it was bad. The FA can't take action because the ref saw it.

Does Mason have a copy of the rulebook then? The same one that Foy has? Except one's in braille obviously.

Balti said:
bobmcfc said:
mancunial said:
what is this for real!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNDKK_HGxY&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

after the game last night

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4056169/Manchester-City-ace-Samir-Nasri-in-dangerous-car-clash-with-Liverpool-fans.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -fans.html</a>

Nasri wins that one! :-)

Dickheads. I'd have said scouse dickheads but they sounded like brummies lol

Confused me too cause hardly sound like scousers!

Balti said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
pauldominic said:

The ref saw it and didn't think it was bad. The FA can't take action because the ref saw it.

Does Mason have a copy of the rulebook then? The same one that Foy has? Except one's in braille obviously.

He knew the rules and he chose to ignore them - had that tackle been reversed it would have been an instant red and every fookin scouse red wanker would be in the ref face.

FanzoneDanny Danny Jackson
FA to take no action against Johnson..... Now there's a surprise! NOT!

from twitter, not even suprised! bent FA

It annoys me most that the fa fail to explain their decisions, they always come out with.... an independant comitee said fuck off

Balti said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
pauldominic said:

Mason has said that he would like to go home and feel his rulebook again for clarification

What makes the tackle worse is that Johnsons legs are so straight there would be no give if he connected with Lescotts leg. Truly awful and dangerous tackle.

P.S. Fuckin hate Gerrard the scouse Twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.