Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

How are these the referee’s in the supposed best league in the world?
Every single one of them is fucking appalling.
Not just for us.
Every week they just make the rules up as they go along.
One week that’s a foul, the next it’s not.
I wouldn’t let any of them referee my 2 dogs fighting over a ball.
I’m sure we’ll just except it again though, while other clubs demand audio, replays and apologies we’ll just smile and take it on the chin.

I can think of no other reason than corruption for that ref performance today. It's not just our team on the receiving end of it. The Premier league are controlling their product to maximise revenue imo, you've only got to see what the rags and dippers have got away with over the years.

I'm yet to hear a rational explanation of the incident that complies with The Laws of the Game.

There won’t be one that complies with the laws of the game as such. The only reason he’d blow his whistle is due to him thinking the advantage isn’t there. He’s clearly wrong on that. It’s not a rules issue as such, it’s clearly a refereeing error.

Eh, it literally happens in every game up and down the country that refs signal advantage, then bring it back if the advantage is lost.
Except advantage wasn't lost in this case, at least not until Hooper had his mind changed and blew his fucking whistle. Why do you always have to be so obtuse?

Not sure there will be any audio. Nothing to do with VAR.
All communication is recorded, 100%.
Let’s see if Howard Webb allows it to be released to Michael Owen and shown on Sky, I very much doubt it.
They’ll brush it under the carpet as PGMOL are helping to deliver on the Premier Leagues wish to deliver a different premier league winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.