Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Blows points for free kick

Then blows again for moving ball

If when the foul happens if he was playing advantage he’d have raised two arm and not put the whistle to his mouth

Goes to blow sees an advantage so changes his mind more like it, then panics as he sees City might score

Last edited:
Yeah we lost advantage with Jack attacking goal
As said earlier, he has either thought Grealish was off, which is a fuck up as he should check with the linesman or has imagined something that simply doesn’t exist. The second he’s blown he knows he’s fucked it, same as the second it left Haaland’s foot he knew he’d missed an open goal.

Without doubt he will be dropped for his fuck up. The face from Taylor on the sidelines said it all, he knew immediately his mate had fucked it.

Just a man who crumbled when he needed to be on top of his game. Shit his nick-nocks
Why? The correct decision was to allow advantage. No pressure on him for applying this decision. In fact, he did play the advantage before changing his mind.

If he's crumbled to pressure, it can only be the pressure of someone telling him to act in a certain way. I.e corruption.

Why? The correct decision was to allow advantage. No pressure on him for applying this decision. In fact, he did play the advantage before changing his mind.

If he's crumbled to pressure, it can only be the pressure of someone telling him to act in a certain way. I.e corruption.
Im sorry i disagree. He shit himself. Panicked. He didnt know what to do for tge best and made a ridiculously bad call

As said earlier, he has either thought Grealish was off, which is a fuck up as he should check with the linesman or has imagined something that simply doesn’t exist. The second he’s blown he knows he’s fucked it, same as the second it left Haaland’s foot he knew he’d missed an open goal.

Without doubt he will be dropped for his fuck up.
How can he possibly think that Grealish was offside? He was miles behind him and wouldn't have the slightest clue whether he was offside or not.

There won’t be one that complies with the laws of the game as such. The only reason he’d blow his whistle is due to him thinking the advantage isn’t there. He’s clearly wrong on that. It’s not a rules issue as such, it’s clearly a refereeing error.
That's a matter of opinion. Mine is that he clearly played advantage and that is his decision for the foul. He isn't then entitled to make a second decision for the same incident. If having played advantage, no advantage ensues, that's down to City, not him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.