Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I never once hinted at a motive (i.e - corruption), what I said was, it can't have been an accident as he made too many conscious decisions to stop our attack. That is why pgmol have to explain why he made those decisions.
Anyway that’s me for today I’m as pissed off as you about it
Would Jack have scores probably not he already has his goal for the year
I need to do some work
Have a good day

First half spurs player kicks the ball away when free kick awarded to city no action
Second half grealish does EXACTLY the same thing yellow card
After spurs third goal richarlason takes the ball out of the net and smashes it high into the crowd then gets another ball from in front of the ball boy and does the same thing no action.

Anyway that’s me for today I’m as pissed off as you about it
Would Jack have scores probably not he already has his goal for the year
I need to do some work
Have a good day
Whether Jack would have scored or not is irrelevant. There needs to be transparency as to why a match official actively chose to stop a promising attack that (if successful) would have likely won the game.

First half spurs player kicks the ball away when free kick awarded to city no action
Second half grealish does EXACTLY the same thing yellow card
After spurs third goal richarlason takes the ball out of the net and smashes it high into the crowd then gets another ball from in front of the ball boy and does the same thing no action.
Last game, rat boy TAA blatantly taunts our fans and then openly admits to doing it in a post match interview. Guess what, do action taken their either

I don’t buy this talk of corruption. He knew immediately he’d dropped a bolock and went as white as a sheet. He looked in shock and is why we only got one yellow when it could have been more. However I can’t explain why he did what he did. We l’ve all heard this confusing audio and constant talk from Stockley Park and I wonder if some idiot from there shouted offside and he blew. I may well be wrong but it seems such an inexplainable decision to allow advantage then blow when someone was clean through that it warrants an explanation from pgmol as to what went on.

Whether Jack would have scored or not is irrelevant. There needs to be transparency as to why a match official actively chose to stop a promising attack that (if successful) would have likely won the game.
We can agree to disagree if you like mate -
I agree it was a complete disaster of a decision no idea why it was made I didn’t make it
However if you want decisions explaining it would go on forever there are so many in each game
I would like to know why the Akanji goal v Liverpool was ruled out and why the Akanji penalty shout yesterday wasn’t given both similar force in my opinion
I would like to know why time wasting and kicking the ball away it appears is selectively punished yesterday
However I don’t want to know why the Everton handball that led to a penalty that gave us points that won the league was - not interested in that
I don’t want to know why the Liverpool goal v Spurs was ruled out - that’s suited me as well
I want to know why Milner didn’t receive a red a Liverpool (numerous yellow) when Bernardo got one for the same foul/handball at Anfield
My point being across the league yesterday there would’ve been so many contentious decisions That is excluding the absolute legendary whoppers we all know about.
The answer is the standard of officiating including VAR is baffling and poor and needs rectifying we all want consistency and clarity
There are jobs and money and livelihoods on the line and very little blowback
What will happen the ref gets a weeks rest
My opinion it was a terrible decision not a corrupt one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.