Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

It is quite incredible what our wonderful club have achieved, when you consider that virtually every VAR and dodgy decision goes against us. Corrupt as fuck. The one v the scouse bastards just last week was outrageous, though we get that every fucking time we play them sewer rats.
Really - Everton away Rodri penalty

Last game, rat boy TAA blatantly taunts our fans and then openly admits to doing it in a post match interview. Guess what, do action taken their either
You want the PL to take action against a player who scored against us and put his finger on his lips to the City fans? Seriously if that's what we are coming to then the rest will fall on deaf ears as we just sound like whining children.

So now the dust has settled and we’ve all had a good nights kip, i would like to ask those that think it is… how is the prem corrupt?

I argued last night that i dont think the referee is in any way corrupt, just that he was shite and way out of his depth, got a big big call woefully wrong. Not just wrong, totally fucked it up.

Many posters accused the referee and the prem league of being wholly corrupt.
Some of the suggestions were that he has been got at and bribed, that he got told in his ear piece to blow his whistle to avoid giving us a goal scoring chance, that united and liverpool run the league and refs are instructed to be bias against us. Howard webb was somehow involved

So where as i just think refs are just not good enough for todays game, for you guys who think referees are corrupt … how?

Ps this is a separate issue to our charges etc. its specifically a question about referees .
It was all covered last night. There's no point going over the same arguments again.

Just to highlight one of your accusations about City supporters, who said bribery was involved?

It is quite incredible what our wonderful club have achieved, when you consider that virtually every VAR and dodgy decision goes against us. Corrupt as fuck. The one v the scouse bastards just last week was outrageous, though we get that every fucking time we play them sewer rats.
Thats not true.

Really - Everton away Rodri penalty
two wrongs don't make a right mate, the rodri one was wrong and as you have rightly said grealish might not have scored but equally everton might not have scored the pen
that was a conscious decision to change his mind once he realised jack was through on goal, i have no explanation as to why apart from.....

So you think referees are specifically instructed by the premier league to be bias against us?
And people are fuckin terrible at their jobs on a daily. People, under pressure, get split second calls badly wrong all the time. Why are refs different?

He just fucked that up yesterday.

The question to you though is HOW are the refs corrupt? You think they are ordered to be so from above. No chance
There doesn't need to be collision in order for corruption to exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.