Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Answer me then. What happened? Get a shout in his ear? Bribed before the game? What?

You and others keep shouting CORRUPT but no one has actually said why they think it so.
Have some bollocks and say what you think

I've just explained my theory. That's all it is though and only one man knows the truth and that's Hooper. When even fucking Dermot has no explanation as to why he did what he did you know something stinks.

Show me one example please.
I can vaguely remember one incident. It was several years ago, the referee gave City advantage , there were two City players against the goalkeeper which should have almost certainly ended in a goal and then the referee brought it back for the free kick. I can't remember which season or the opposition but I vaguely remember the teams colours, gold or dark yellow, maybe Hull, I don't think it was Wolves. I only vaguely remember the incident, maybe someone can help?

Answer me then. What happened? Get a shout in his ear? Bribed before the game? What?

You and others keep shouting CORRUPT but no one has actually said why they think it so.
Have some bollocks and say what you think
The only person is shouting is you.

Ask yourself why do you struggle so much with an opinion that's different to yours.

It's rather odd going on a forum and expect everyone to spell out the bleedin' obvious.

If you can't see it, that's your problem.

We have different opinions, deal with it.

The only person is shouting is you.

Ask yourself why do you struggle so much with an opinion that's different to yours.

It's rather odd going on a forum and expect everyone to spell out the bleedin' obvious.

If you can't see it, that's your problem.

We have different opinions, deal with it.
I dont think its corrupt, hes just inept.

You think hes corrupt but wont explain why.
Its you thats not dealing with the situation.

I’m not missing the point, you’re focussing on the wrong bit. Like I’ve said several times him waiving play on does not mean his decision has been made. He can still employ wait and see if the advantage doesn’t materialise in the immediate next phase.

If that pass from Haaland goes straight to a spurs player, he can still choose to bring it back too. It's always been a referees choice - some don’t play advantage hardly ever, some allow the wait and see to go longer than others. What he can’t do is allow play to continue past that next phase and then bring it back, (as in until Grealish gets the shot away or gets tackled for example).
The process is quite clear. The referee "plays the advantage" to see if there is any advantage. In this case if Porro is the next player to gain possession there is no advantage and he awards City the free kick, but in this case it was clear that the next player to gain possession was almost certainly going to be our Jack (who had not yet touched the ball) and he was in a very advantageous position. If Jack then fell over his own feet, blasted the ball into the crowd or such like, he would have wasted that advantage but it could not be denied City had gained an advantage. The referee seemed to make an indefensible decision that Spurs had not gained an advantage from their foul and so City should be brought back! What exactly had he waited to see?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.