Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Two chances refers to the opportunities you give the attacking team, as in you can’t give them it. You can still signal and employ wait and see, there’s nothing anywhere in the rules that says they can’t.

He didn’t let play through enough to ascertain whether allowing advantage to play through was the right call or not.
Hooper gave City two chances. He gave us the advantage - the first chance, then he gave us a free kick - the second chance.

Haha. Why not? It should only take a few minutes to find an example, if they are so common.
I said most games, so I have to pay for a subscription to City+ or something, then fast forward (but not too fast, as I don't want to miss it) through games till I find some.

Honestly, you've told me you never see something that is happening in most matches, so I am sure that if I wasted an hour doing that, you'd probably have lost your glasses or something. Keep your eyes peeled, and next time you see one, come say sorry :)

It's pointless to argue about Hooper.

1. Everybody knows it was a mistake.
2. Only Hooper knows why he made that mistake. It was probably incompetence/human error. Shit happens. We should have decided the game in the first half.

2. Only Hooper knows why he made that mistake. It was probably incompetence/human error. Shit happens. We should have decided the game in the first half.
I don’t know it was a mistake. When the premier league say it’s better for the premier league brand for the red teams to win the league, and that’s what they’ve said in public, who knows what refs are paid behind closed doors.

Pointless? Why you on the thread then leave us to it Dont think it was a mistake anyhow

Given that he began to slow down, and put the whistle to his mouth almost as soon as Haaland plays the ball, then this "someone" had to have made the decision and told him, in the second that elapsed between the foul and Haaland getting into a position to kick the ball.

At that point there were six players ahead of the ball - Jack and five Spurs players. Three of those players were near Jack, and two of them were ahead of him. Jack was still in his own half.

Could this "someone" see the future, or did are you suggesting it's so obvious at that stage that letting the pass go ahead would be more dangerous than a free kick from which City could move most of their players up the pitch? So obvious that they would risk highlighting their corrupt interference in the game?

I think you might have fallen off the wrong side of Occam's razor.
The problem is, the PiGMOL could be as corrupt as they like and there is NOBODY to hold them to account.

They'll just claim 'incompetence', and we'll 'try harder'.

You have to ask yourself why the PL are dragging their heels over independent scrutiny?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.