Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

All we need is someone to post “I’ve heard there is a tape of Dermot Gallagher telling him to blow; and that City are going to go nuclear when it leaks.”
Conspiratorial bollocks on this thread is embarrassing.

If I was his line manager, I'd have him in my office to ask him his thought process that led to him playing advantage, then cancelling a clear advantage with no justification. There's no way I would accept "Sorry, my bad. I'm gutted. Won't happen again".
Much more likely that he'll be invited in, given a glass of sherry, and congratulated on his decision.

No apology for that either. Just the rather non-committal "don't expect to see that decision given again any time soon".
It's interesting that these aberrations always seem to affect City, going all the way back to the penalty given to United after Uwe Rosler had put City one up in a cup game, Kevin Horlocks " aggressive walking" the decision last season to overule the linesman offside decision in the derby. The handball from Liverpool on the halfway line that set up a goal against City that was allowed to stand after City had a goal disallowed, changing a one nil win into a one nil loss, and more of the same yesterday. There seems to be a common theme with these " mistakes ".

'Ball still in the air'?

Aye, after it fucking bounced in front of Jack.

Gaslighting cunts.

He does blow the whistle whilst the ball is still in the air and not past the defenders to be fair. It’s still a shocking time to do it though.

1701726493022.png

I don’t think he realised it was as good an opportunity as it was as he’s looking at three spurs players and one of ours. It doesn’t make any of it forgivable though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.