Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Thought the ref had a good game today - wasn’t helped by the VAR delays, could have clamped down on the obvious time wasting but pretty much got his major decisions right (not seen the penalty as it was at the other end of the ground but the lack of protest from the city players was telling)

Tierney was c*nt today , Henderson was taking an age for every goal kick and he did nowt , Ederson in the 92nd minute did it once and he was pointing at his watch , and the pull on Silva shirt just before the penalty was enough for him to lose possession , but VAR chose to ignore.
VAR checked three goals for us and didnt check f*ck all for Palace , its getting beyond a joke.
The fact we just accept the decisions and say nothing doesnt help the situation , the Dippers and Goons create mayhem after every dodgy decision and make officials think twice.

Thought the ref had a good game today - wasn’t helped by the VAR delays, could have clamped down on the obvious time wasting but pretty much got his major decisions right (not seen the penalty as it was at the other end of the ground but the lack of protest from the city players was telling)
I don’t, thought he was his usual self, let Palace players ‘leave one on us’ and just waved play on a few times during the early part of the game, fart near one of theirs though, and he blows up.
The penalty foul itself is clearly a penalty though, Phil was naive in losing the ball before that and Bernie was weak as piss, my main issue though is that he’d been giving Palace those for most of the game.

Secondly, I don’t like Tierney, don’t trust him at all, never have and never will, he’s a Wiganer and supports Wigan, but they’re one of those weird areas where they almost always have a second team (which is usually the rags or red dippers, I’m going rags).

I don’t, thought he was his usual self, let Palace players ‘leave one on us’ and just waved play on a few times during the early part of the game, fart near one of theirs though, and he blows up.
The penalty foul itself is clearly a penalty though, Phil was naive in losing the ball before that and Bernie was weak as piss, my main issue though is that he’d been giving Palace those for most of the game.

Secondly, I don’t like Tierney, don’t trust him at all, never have and never will, he’s a Wiganer and supports Wigan, but they’re one of those weird areas where they almost always have a second team (which is usually the rags or red dippers, I’m going rags).
Wigan hated us for The Goat nicking their playoff spot with his arm/knee/chest?

I think the punchable, self-satisfied expression on his loathsome, repugnant face as he is denying us yet another cast-iron certainty of a free kick (while the exact same incident a few minutes ago was a free kick for the opposition) screams dipper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.