Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Sorry I’m late to the Hooper advantage party chat.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories, so this is merely an observation, but the ‘sorry’ doesn’t sound like the referee. The ‘no’ and ‘calm’ have that static-y sound to them like with any microphone.

The ‘sorry’ is way too clear and sounds miles away.

Cheating cunts, they're under orders

Now that was a confusing half of football.

The tinfoil brigade have clearly stated that not only is there a clear conspiracy between the PL & PGMOL to stop the club winning a 4th title in a row, but also Tierney is ‘clearly bent’

Yet when given the chance to give a tight offside, the VAR ruled onside, and when Ederson flew out of his area and clattered the striker, not only did Tierney immediately go yellow, the VAR backed that up…..

It just all feels a bit of a strange way of ensuring the club drop points to give both decisions in Citys favour.
I'm assuming you are a closet dipper

Tierney was c*nt today , Henderson was taking an age for every goal kick and he did nowt , Ederson in the 92nd minute did it once and he was pointing at his watch , and the pull on Silva shirt just before the penalty was enough for him to lose possession , but VAR chose to ignore.
VAR checked three goals for us and didnt check f*ck all for Palace , its getting beyond a joke.
The fact we just accept the decisions and say nothing doesnt help the situation , the Dippers and Goons create mayhem after every dodgy decision and make officials think twice.
Pointed at his watch-the audacity! There was no pull on his shirt, hands touched that's all. Of course our goals took some checking, they were all really tight offside decisions. They did check the Palace penalty, there was quite a delay after the award of it after which Tierney once again pointed to the spot indicating VAR agreed with his decision.

I think the punchable, self-satisfied expression on his loathsome, repugnant face as he is denying us yet another cast-iron certainty of a free kick (while the exact same incident a few minutes ago was a free kick for the opposition) screams dipper.
I thought that a while ago but wasn’t he recently called out by Klopp and the cult for poor decisions against them in a match ? and when I say that, I mean more than they usually do ;-).

Stonewall freekick on Bernardo aswell that led to the incident completely ignored.

It was but Bernardo was clearly having his shirt pulled which led to Palace getting the ball
Not a chance you say that if it's a challenge in the build up to a penalty awarded against Arsenal, Liverpool or United! If that's a foul Rodri is never making a clean challenge again!

Not a chance you say that if it's a challenge in the build up to a penalty awarded against Arsenal, Liverpool or United! If that's a foul Rodri is never making a clean challenge again!

I thought it was at the time. but seeing it from that angle I really don't think so TBH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.