Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

It was mine.
If he gives Liverpool a penalty when one of their players dives, you'll say he didn't do it because he's biased, but he made a mistake and that it's fine because they are human.
I fundamentally disagree with your take, as do lots on here - if I didn't know better, I'd suspect that you are deliberately taking a contrary position!

If he gives Liverpool a penalty when one of their players dives, you'll say he didn't do it because he's biased, but he made a mistake and that it's fine because they are human.
I fundamentally disagree with your take, as do lots on here - if I didn't know better, I'd suspect that you are deliberately taking a contrary position!
Your suspicion is as wrong as your take then.

Take any of our penalty appeals from yesterday and compare those to ANY of the penalties that Jota has won for the dippers over the last two seasons.
I can understand that at corners, they don't give a lot of tussles, because it's almost impossible to break up who is holding who, and players will throw themselves to the floor when they realise they're not getting the ball.

But it's bizarre that Chilwell was allowed to hang on to Haaland while he moved yards, and still pull him down and it's no penalty.

Jota dives in an obvious manner, having made a couple of steps following a tackle, but VAR are desperate to find the slightest of touches to justify a penalty.

That's not even a City/Liverpool thing - it happens all the time. Wrestle each other at corners, but God forbid you breathe on a player at other times.

If you’re asking me, rather than trying to rile people up more, it’s because they do a fucking hard job with 99% of people shouting that they are a ****, corrupt, bent or incompetent constantly, whilst players cheat and manipulate their way to getting decisions.

They get the vast majority of decisions right. Those that don’t go the way you want don’t tend to be 100% stonewall decisions, but the ones that are closer to 50/50.

They make mistakes, like we all do. Had Haaland not missed his 3 or 4 chances yesterday, this thread would be 10 pages shorter than it is.
Yesterday's were not 50/50. Stoppage time and Walker penalties were at worst 75/25; Caicedo's stamp (and subsequent numerous fouls when on yellow) should have been stonewall. And 4 mins of stoppage time after 10 against Everton? You are clearly set on being a contrarion for the sake of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.