Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

We should have a dossier a thousand pages thick of this stuff, but sadly it wouldn't make a difference because even the smoking gun we had in Halsey was brushed under tha carpet when the Pigmol cartel closed ranks. We need to catch them on audio and this is what the club should be pushing legitimately to have introduced...more transparency. They have it in other leagues and rugby but the red tops clearly see it as a threat

View attachment 107525
At the point of impact, it seems to me that Walker has moved his leg and trips Sterling, who doesn’t try and do anything bar run.

Therefore Walker has initiated the contact and fouled Sterling for me.
Walker is perfectly entitled to put his foot there alongside Sterling's. Buto Sterling reacts by kicking him which is a foul. It can be interpreted in different ways which is why I classed it as 75/25 in my original post. The handball is more clear-cut; and every objective person knows that at Anfield and Trafford, it's a penalty in 2 seconds. And the stamp is utterly disgraceful and intentional. There is no explanation for VAR not recommending action other than bias/cheating.

My predictions for tonight's game:

Brentford allowed to clog our players first half
At least three potential yellow card offences before any Brentford player booked
City player booked for first potential yellow card
Lengthy VAR review given against City
City winning, long added time, City not winning max 4 minutes
Rodri yellow card (need to get them up so he misses United and Liverpool games next month)
Referee blasted by majority on here for being corrupt/ incompetent, win or lose.

I got 6 out of 7 for Copenhagen, but only 4 for Chelsea. Disappointed in Madley for that :(

Anyone else got any?

Last edited:

Find it hard to believe Bellamy was worst than Keane, Rooney, Neville, Gerrard, Ferdinand.
Yes Bellamy wasnt an angel but the worst clattenburg every ref'd. Plus clattenburg admitting he cheat in games because he didn't like Bellamy.

It will get ignore by the press/media or just laughed at just like times other refs have come out and said things. Corruption right in front of their eyes but choose to ignore it.

My predictions for tonight's game:

Brentford allowed to clog our players first half
At least three potential yellow card offences before any Brentford player booked
City player booked for first potential yellow card
Lengthy VAR review given against City
City winning, long added time, City not winning max 4 minutes
Rodri yellow card (need to get them up so he misses United and Liverpool games next month)
Referee blasted by majority on here for being corrupt/ incompetent, win or lose.

I got 6 out of 7 for Copenhagen, but only 4 for Chelsea. Disappointed in Madley for that :(

Anyone else got any?
Toney scoring from Brentford's only shot on target. ;)

The stoppage time one wasn’t seen by the ref and VAR didn’t think it was a clear and obvious error, which can be debated.

The Walker one was a foul the other way.

Everton had lots of injury stoppages on top of Pickford wasting time, hence more time was added on.

I don’t agree with you, therefore I’m being contrarian. Your opinion. Not correct, but you’re allowed it.
The difference is clear, the officials are looking for reasons to give the red tops decisions and are looking for reasons not to give City decisions. It’s no coincidence that the refs don’t see it, so ca; hide behind VAR also not seeing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.