Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Thing is. If the ref cant see the defender pulling Dias shirt which causes the defender to handball and pushing the ball away than VAR should have.

With all the tools the officials have I dont understand how it isnt a penalty.

Shirt pulling a player down = penalty

Shirt pulling a player down causing his arm to hit the ball = penalty

Shirt pulling a player down causing his arm to hit the ball than to move the ball away = penalties

I get told it's not bent but what other explanation is there ?
This is another wasn’t a clear and obvious error and they say if he gave it then it wouldn’t be overturned, bullshit

I wish posters would stop talking about inconsistencies. The decisions are very, very consistent. Play in red and it goes in your favour - every time, very consistent.
City - goes against you 9 out of 10. Again, very consistent.
City v Liverpool - 100 out of 100 to dippers

Have you examples of similar handball incidents been flagged up by the VAR this season.

It’s not a loaded question I’m genuinely interested.

Because according to the ESPN guy who closely monitors all VAR decisions, he reckons only five penalties have been given on the suggestion of a VAR this season. And all five of them have been when the arm has been well away from the body. Either up high near head height or well out at the side.

He claims in instances like this where the ball has hit a hand/ arm close to the body, 100% of decisions have stuck with the onfield decision.

Just seen the penalty Forest weren't given at the weekend and you think we are dealt a shit hand. The whole point of VAR unless I am mistaken was to ensure that decisions that were given incorrectly were then reversed. I can see how in real time the penalty wasn't given but how VAR didn't reverse the decision is beyond me.

I'm at the end of my tether now. I can't understand why the club isn't coming out about the recent reffing decisions. Matches are just ruined for me at the moment because all I seem to focus on is reffing and VAR because I am convinced we are being done over by the FA/Prem league/PGMOL/SKY, or maybe a combination.

I have just watched Ref Watch and I was convinced that there would be reference to the shirt pulling in the handball decision that wasn't given but it was not mentioned at all. All they are focusing on is it not being handball and the fact that it is based on recent decisions but they were wrong too, not by the letter of the law but because it was unfair. So f**k constancy, let's get it right now - forget the letter of the law, forget previous decisions and consistency. Why? Because it's City FFS.

Look at this screenshot of the 'handball', why no comment about Dias not being able to jump because he's being pulled down by the knob who handles the ball and is also fouled by the other defender jumping on him.

View attachment 107512
Check the shirt colour and come back to me!

Yup.

A Premier League referee admitting giving incorrect match changing decisions based on a personality clash.
Sounds nothing like corruption. Bloke doesn’t like another bloke because he doesn’t like him.

Are posters in here corrupt because they don’t like what I say?

It makes him a shit referee, not corrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.