Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Sounds nothing like corruption. Bloke doesn’t like another bloke because he doesn’t like him.

Are posters in here corrupt because they don’t like what I say?

It makes him a shit referee, not corrupt.
I sort of agree,but it basically comes down to not applying the rules/laws of the game correctly,what he has said is then basically cheating by not being fair and balanced and has been swayed by his dislike of a person,regardless a ref is meant to go onto a pitch be impartial and apply the decisions he makes equally for both sides ..I still stick to my thinking that there is corruption in the premier league,where there is money there will be people to corrupt and gain an advantage.What some are saying is the English game is as clean as a whistle yet we’ve had corruption in France,Spain,Germany and more so Italy numerous times,I’m just not having it that it is clean in England the richest most watched league in the world…

Sounds nothing like corruption. Bloke doesn’t like another bloke because he doesn’t like him.

Are posters in here corrupt because they don’t like what I say?

It makes him a shit referee, not corrupt.
Come on mate..he's admitted to sending off a player he didn't like for diving and then said it wasn't a dive ..it was a definite penalty.
How the fuck can that be anything but outright cheating....and by cheating it's corrupt.
I agree he's a shit referee but he's also a corrupt one too.

I sort of agree,but it basically comes down to not applying the rules/laws of the game correctly,what he has said is then basically cheating by not being fair and balanced and has been swayed by his dislike of a person,regardless a ref is meant to go onto a pitch be impartial and apply the decisions he makes equally for both sides ..I still stick to my thinking that there is corruption in the premier league,where there is money there will be people to corrupt and gain an advantage.What some are saying is the English game is as clean as a whistle yet we’ve had corruption in France,Spain,Germany and more so Italy numerous times,I’m just not having it that it is clean in England the richest most watched league in the world…
I’m sure there is some form of corruption within the PL, just by balance of probability. It’s not likely to be all of the refereeing or just our games though.

Come on mate..he's admitted to sending off a player he didn't like for diving and then said it wasn't a dive ..it was a definite penalty.
How the fuck can that be anything but outright cheating....and by cheating it's corrupt.
I agree he's a shit referee but he's also a corrupt one too.
Could you define corruption for me and explain why a City vs Bolton game would be the match for him to use this?

Could you define corruption for me and explain why a City vs Bolton game would be the match for him to use this?
It was 3-2 to Bolton, last few minutes. Bellamy is fouled in the box and he books Bellamy for diving. He admitted later it was a penalty but he didn't give the penalty and booked Bellamy because he said he didn't like him. How much convincing do you need that he wasn't corrupt?

Christ, I'm sure you think Putin is as pure as the driven snow. (Hope non of his henchman follow BM)

If only some investigative journalist would start digging around I’m sure it would be more than interesting,but money talks and if you want to cover stuff up you throw money at it,hell we are accused by 99% of the media of cheating yet they won’t go digging on certain clubs or organisations for fear of losing the cushy money that comes their way ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.