Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

They got pretty much everything correct today. Doku thing was never a penalty in a million years. McAllister and Salah were a disgrace with their diving but difficult for the ref to see that on the pitch. Var can't award bookings if I am right?

Well he was City’s best man especially at the end. Only complaint is not booking them for simulation and giving Van Dick Head the time of day

Even if it were possible to be offside from a corner, they’re behind the ball anyway.

And MacAllister was pulling and holding Ake, not the other way around.

But after today, is there any chance the paranoia about referring on here will ease just a little ?

[Ducks for cover]

And MacAllister was pulling and holding Ake, not the other way around.

But after today, is there any chance the paranoia about referring on here will ease just a little ?

[Ducks for cover]
Probably not, but I’m giving that a swerve, it gets none of us anywhere.

I’m surprised the “just keeping the title race interesting” angle hasn’t been used though.

Perhaps the PL want a close 3 horse race. It’s been a while since 3 teams were thrashing it out for the title.

Apologies if that’s annoyed anyone, it was just a conclusion that could be drawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.