Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Got it Spot on - was a blatant penalty from Ederson, didn’t buy their theatrics around the penalty area and even ignored the most blatant penalty you’ll ever see in the last seconds.
But Doku got the fucking ball 1st..the dipper continued his forward momentum so obviously the follow through however slight was going to happen...Never a fucking penalty...

But Doku got the fucking ball 1st..the dipper continued his forward momentum so obviously the follow through however slight was going to happen...Never a fucking penalty...

I’m in two minds about that one, getting the ball first doesn’t mean it’s not a foul. It’s one of those where some will give it, some won’t. It’s at the discretion of the ref so I’m glad VAR didn’t intervene.

I’d have been calling for a pen if it was the other way round, being honest.

It was a very risky challenge from Doku. Best to keep him out of the box.

I’m glad Oliver didn’t give it and VAR didn’t. If it was bent they would have done.

I’m in two minds about that one, getting the ball first doesn’t mean it’s not a foul. It’s one of those where some will give it, some won’t. It’s at the discretion of the ref so I’m glad VAR didn’t intervene.

I’d have been calling for a pen if it was the other way round, being honest.

It was never, it just got slowed down to make ti look iffy.

It was never, it just got slowed down to make ti look iffy.

Yeah but if you challenge with your foot that high, you’re always asking for trouble regardless of how much you hurt the other player, that’s where different refs see it very differently.

I’ve seen worse not given and I’ve seen less given, like I said I’m just glad VAR (rightly) didn’t intervene.

Doku not trying to head the ball there was same as Haaland tried not to head the ball in the derby 2 yards out ...

Yeah but if you challenge with your foot that high, you’re always asking for trouble regardless of how much you hurt the other player, that’s where different refs see it very differently.

I’ve seen worse not given and I’ve seen less given, like I said I’m just glad VAR (rightly) didn’t intervene.
There would have been absolute uproar on here if that had been us! I didn’t think it was a pen, but only just as his foot was very high. Doku is not a defender! I think that much is clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.