Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Was surprised with the fact it was Anfield, it was Oliver and it was Attwell.
All week posters saying they would screw us over but I thought Oliver reffed it really well and was fair in his decisions and didn't let the atmosphere or players intimidate him, fair play to the kid for doing a grand job.

Anybody hear the disappointment in Neville's voice when the VAR check was over for the Doku challenge?

Fuckin weasel.
Oliver hasn't fucked us over since the Anfield game pre covid, he's been fair ever since.

He was very good today.
I feared Walker was going into the book 1st half but he just had a word.
Atwell on VAR as well could/should off sent him over to the monitor for Doku

Taylor would of fucked us today

I will say Klopp’s comments about the Doku incident being 100% a penalty are quite rich given the Van Dijk incident earlier in the season when they were all saying not all contact is a penalty.

They can definitely be criticised, I’d be fuming if we didn’t get a pen for that last situation
The one where Mac Allister feigned being shot after Doku nicked the ball away and barely touched him with his boot?

I think the Liverpool player going down like a sack of spuds didn't help their cause, especially as they had been guilty of a few Tom Daley impersonations prior that .
Was it a penalty ? It could well have been given, though it kind of evens itself out with our wrongly disallowed goal against them earlier in the season.
What is sure though is that this incident will be analysed a hell of a lot more in the media than the one at The Etihad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.