Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Doku was lucky, that slight contact saved him. What the fuck was he thinking when he let it bounced? Madness.
Doku was only lucky they didn’t decide the screw us
Never a penalty in a million years
He won the ball and didn’t catch him at all, despite the freeze frame trying to make it look like studs when it was a side foot anyway
Same as both salah ones
Cheating cunts played for it and it was a tactic
Not being at all bias as the pen was clearly correct

More angles I see of Doku incident it was never a penalty, McCallister looking to cheat. Asking for trouble going in with his foot so high mind you. Amazed them cunts didn't get a spot kick for it.
He stayed down hoping for VAR when his team were still in possession
And salah getting upset someone had the balls to tell the arsehole he is a cheating ****

I'm someone who doesn't buy into a lot of the conspiracy stuff, and today is fairly compelling evidence that perhaps the refs aren't out just to fuck us over, but your post did feel a bit unnecessarily provocative tbh.

Needs to work both ways though. If the penalty had been given today then we'd probably have some goading in the other direction.
I disagree, and we’ve had enough debate about it over last hour.

Ref didn’t give it, so therefore needs to be clear and obvious mistake, which it can’t be classed as due to Doku kicking the ball first.

Nothing more than that.

I remember a month ago van dijk went through mudrjk and Gallagher against chelsea
We were told by every dipper in the land not every contact is a foul
Did the silly cunts forget the rules today?
Or the cynic in me thinks they all know including that goofy **** it was never a pen, but are putting pressure on for the next time they need a break??

Clearly not a penalty as Doku barely touches the livepool player who of course collapses.

That’s about the sum of it.

I remember a month ago van dijk went through mudrjk and Gallagher against chelsea
We were told by every dipper in the land not every contact is a foul
Did the silly cunts forget the rules today?
Or the cynic in me thinks they all know including that goofy **** it was never a pen, but are putting pressure on for the next time they need a break??

Of course he is.

Klopp isn't stupid,he's highlighted decisions that havent gone their way while merrily ignoring all the ones that have.
We do it ourselves Imo, to a lesser degree.

I think we got away with one today,not because it was overly blatant but because it was at Anfield and it was a reasonable shout for a pen.

Was surprised with the fact it was Anfield, it was Oliver and it was Attwell.
All week posters saying they would screw us over but I thought Oliver reffed it really well and was fair in his decisions and didn't let the atmosphere or players intimidate him, fair play to the kid for doing a grand job.

Anybody hear the disappointment in Neville's voice when the VAR check was over for the Doku challenge?

Fuckin weasel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.