Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I don't see it going that far. We will see tomorrow night, I suppose. Villa and Spurs are the two banana skins left.

I will come back to apologise if we get shafted :)
Can you provide any explanation why no cards were given in the above clip where 3 fouls in 30 seconds were done, plus, do you believe Taylor would have booked a Brentford player who did that against Bournemouth?
If you answer yes to the last question, please tell me the difference.

Taylor sees what he wants to see, and once again I will use the example of our game at West Ham two years ago.
It was 2-2 with about 15 minutes left and Raz (I think) was fouled in the area. Taylor eventually gave the pen after going to the monitor, unfortunately FFS's shot was saved.
But the interesting bit was the VAR evidence: During the wait the foul was shown from about 8 angles and it looked nailed on from each one. The bit that condemns Taylor is that about six of those angles showed he was sufficiently close to the action to have a great view of it being a foul rather than a clean tackle. So why didn't he award the penalty in the first place?

Taylor sees what he wants to see, and once again I will use the example of our game at West Ham two years ago.
It was 2-2 with about 15 minutes left and Raz (I think) was fouled in the area. Taylor eventually gave the pen after going to the monitor, unfortunately FFS's shot was saved.
But the interesting bit was the VAR evidence: During the wait the foul was shown from about 8 angles and it looked nailed on from each one. The bit that condemns Taylor is that about six of those angles showed he was sufficiently close to the action to have a great view of it being a foul rather than a clean tackle. So why didn't he award the penalty in the first place?
He is the worst one by FAR, Chelsea several years ago was the worst refereeing performance I've seen in my life .Even Sunday he didn't book Bernie for a nailed on yellow for dragging someone back because he'd let so much go before.How is that NOT applying the laws of the game?
Absolutely detest Taylor , should be nowhere near a football field.

Just don’t understand how he decides to referee the game to his laws and not the actual laws of the game.

It's the equivalent of the crap referee who ‘evens-up’ decisions because he didn’t have the guts to give a big decision in the first place.

Taylor will see nigh on everything! It's the percentage of what he sees and promptly ignores that is variable from one game to another, nay, from one half to the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.