Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I thought it seemed soft at the game but having just seen it back on TV it was never a yellow. The one for Rodri was ridiculous also.
Personal opinion - Pep needs to have a word with the boys, don't kick the fucking ball away.......ever. Don't say fuck all to these wanker officials.... ever...... except to sneakily mention (with hands over mouths) how fit their wives were last night....... cheating twats

Think you`ll find my post was from 2 weeks ago when WE were at fault not the ref. Today is a different game with different officials.
Does really matter. If the ref is shit we shouldn't feel like we shouldn't say the ref is shit. We can also say that the ref is shit, and we were shit as well. Two weeks ago that was the case.

Does really matter. If the ref is shit we shouldn't feel like we shouldn't say the ref is shit. We can also say that the ref is shit, and we were shit as well. Two weeks ago that was the case.
All fans always say the ref was shit whether he was or wasn’t.

For all clubs.

No chance of it bring overturned. You can only argue it wasn't a foul. Unfortunately it was a foul. Whether it was worthy of a yellow is up to the ref. I think after every witnessing Liverpool get away with the exactly the same challenge is what's annoyed people.
I don't think he was going to book Akanji at the end, but he gobbed off, hence the card, idiotic, why can't they learn ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.