Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Does really matter. If the ref is shit we shouldn't feel like we shouldn't say the ref is shit. We can also say that the ref is shit, and we were shit as well. Two weeks ago that was the case.
Are you fucking stupid. Read my post again numb nuts !!!
You and many more gave the ref a hard time over our loss two weeks ago but it was ourselves who fucked the loss up NOT the officials.
Where have I said we should NEVER give shit out to refs ? No I thought you`d be unable to submit a word about it because I NEVER mentioned it.

He never got close enough to anyone to get a booking, then he requested to be taken off.
A bit like Jones. His weakness as a ref seems to be in transition.

The Foden “foul” near the end was pure guesswork on his behalf. He saw both try and toe the ball, Mitoma fell over and he guessed Foden caused it.

Another time, Ferguson nipped in and fell over at the slightest touch and he gave it, but couldn’t have seen it from his position.

Then Milner and Gvardiol dive near their own corner flags and get the soft free kicks fullback always get.

Some oddities today, and seemed to be harsher to City. Or did we make it easy for the ref to flash cards?
I thought he was just shit, poor decisions for both teams, but worse for us overall, the free kick at the end against Phil was an absolute joke, wasn't a tackle from behind, and he clearly won the ball.

Are you fucking stupid. Read my post again numb nuts !!!
You and many more gave the ref a hard time over our loss two weeks ago but it was ourselves who fucked the loss up NOT the officials.
Where have I said we should NEVER give shit out to refs ? No I thought you`d be unable to submit a word about it because I NEVER mentioned it.
Calm down. No need to the childish insults.

It doesnt matter how we played two weeks ago, if the ref is shit, we should feel free to be able to say so.

That's all. Chill out.

For my sins I've just watched the Akanji 'second yellow' back and I'm fucking FUMING.

The **** couldn’t wait to get his card out.

If that's a yellow, there should be 10 sendings off every fucking game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.