Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I thought he was just shit, poor decisions for both teams, but worse for us overall, the free kick at the end against Phil was an absolute joke, wasn't a tackle from behind, and he clearly won the ball.
I can see Phil getting a few more nothing cards and ending up getting a sudpension.

For my sins I've just watched the Akanji 'second yellow' back and I'm fucking FUMING.

The **** couldn’t wait to get his card out.

If that's a yellow, there should be 10 sendings off every fucking game.
Yet he did. He didn’t get his card out straight away, negating the rest of your emotive nonsense.

I even managed to respond to you without capitalising a random word.

I don’t know why you watch football. You literally only comment about referees.

I will have a word with a lady I sometimes talk to when walking my dog. Her husband is one of the assessors. I did politely enquire as to what team they all support from her family. The question was ignored. Also interesting is that her son In law is Anthony Taylor.
It's the middle of the night but have I read that right Alty Taylors very well placed isn't he?

Yet he did. He didn’t get his card out straight away, negating the rest of your emotive nonsense.

I even managed to respond to you without capitalising a random word.

I don’t know why you watch football. You literally only comment about referees.
I had a perfect view of this one.

Firstly it was ridiculous of Akanji trying to get to the ball in front of the attacker when he had no chance of doing so (Dias has been guilty of this ‘selling himself’ a couple of times recently. The poor judgement made him make a poor challenge (however I saw a similar but much worse one by Konate in the concourse).

At least three Brighton players rushed the ref pointing out that he was already on a yellow - I don’t think he was going to do anything at first until that point.

I didn’t see Akanji react until the card came out.
Beyond that incident my thoughts are;

I’ve seen that ref many times and he always wants to be the star of the show. He is poor in general and in my biased, humble opinion he treats us unfairly.

Within a few minutes of Jack’s booking (correct decision as he over reacted right in the linesman’s face).

However two minutes later we got a free kick down the left and Dunk and another player rushed the ref in a similar manner. Not even a hint of consistency.

Pep’s reaction on the sidelines to several decisions close to him told a decent story, and fair fucks to him having the discipline not to overreact or get a yellow or red himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.