Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

There’s a fine line between conspiracy theory and shit you witness week in week out. Unless you can comprehend the difference, you are just a dog chasing your own tail .
I disagree. I’m not chasing anything. I’m accepting that refs make mistakes.

If I thought it was fixed, I’d never watch another match. It would cease to be a sport.

Robbed against Spuds and no explanation , and Foden avoids a broken leg against Luton and its instantly fogotten ,it doesnt pay to stay silent and tow the line ,look at the Dippers and Goons , they whinge like f*ck and the officials are shit scared of upsetting Clubshop & Legohead for the rest of the season.
I think Dermott is going back to the old days,Foden didn't get his leg broken so jumping in with both feet is acceptable.

Who knows? Only he does really. Maybe he thought Haaland had shanked the ball and brought it back. We’ll never know, sadly.

I don’t think he thought the pass through was going to be as good as it was, he saw three spurs players and just Grealish and probably (wrongly) assumed as soon as Haaland went for that pass there wasn’t going to be any advantage there and blew way too early.

You could tell by his reaction after he knew he’d screwed up immediately.

I don’t think he thought the pass through was going to be as good as it was, he saw three spurs players and just Grealish and probably (wrongly) assumed as soon as Haaland went for that pass there wasn’t going to be any advantage there and blew way too early.

You could tell by his reaction after he knew he’d screwed up immediately.
He should have given us a soft penalty when Akanji went over...

As I said, no evidence would be enough to change any of our thinking, whether they‘re thought to be inept or corrupt.

Hooper didn’t make the scouser’s offside error, that was VAR.

Every single referee that officiates our games should never referee us again according to this thread.

People seem to want the club to go nuclear about any perceived injustice.

The club have shown that they don’t operate like that.

In the end though, we’ll just have to get on with winning games and titles, like we always do these days.

The excuses for why he blew it sound like terrible lies.
Didn’t realised he’d signalled with his arm …. Fvk me they are gas lighting us.

The excuses for why he blew it sound like terrible lies.
Didn’t realised he’d signalled with his arm …. Fvk me they are gas lighting us.

I do think Webb should have explained that better, for the sake of all the refs. There was nothing wrong with signalling with his arm, he could have taken the opportunity to explain why. Think that’s an example of him telling the truth not actually being a good thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.