Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

He was a soft ref, they were leaving feet in all over the pitch.
Two of his three cards were for remonstrating, which I think always speaks volumes about the officials’ sensitivities.
On the plus side, when he did brandish a card, he did so with the panache of a petty policia official. All adds to the European theatre.

It’s definitely circumstantial evidence. I’d need more to convict someone of corruption though. Maybe my bar is too high. Maybe others’ is too low.

Who knows? I just don’t see how it benefits anyone to repeatedly shout corruption.

I’m not asking for a conviction, it’s an opinion of mine but it’s clear & obvious that Rags & Dippers are looked after particularly in their ground. Even their players & Hughes when he was our Manager said it’s something they were aware of.

Aside from the infamous David Luis on Aguero (which was blatantly corrupt), I actually dont remember us getting shafted against Chelsea much if at all

I think Clattenburg did a number on us years ago, should have had a pen then did we get a red. It’s a bit foggy but it stood out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.