Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Anyone who thinks we aren’t reffed differently to the likes of rags dippers and arse is either demented or Alan harpers tash. The shit that the Brentford keeper got away with tonight was disgusting, and it’s the same every game. The refs allow teams to time waste like fuck against us in a way they don’t against the other teams and it’s completely transparent and completely anti football. That clown tonight didn’t have a single word with the Brentford keeper, time wasting stop start ****. Strangely in the last 20 minutes the fucker realised he could run

My only surprise last night was Ederson avoiding a booking for timewasting. Thought that would have been an absolute certainty at our 1st goal kick after taking the lead.

Subtly blocking some of our passing lines. So much so Phil nearly tackled him at one point.
He was awful if not bent....56 mins for a free kick, became a magician actually turning delays into injury time as we were only leading by one.

As for passing lines, I think you I and others give them too much credit, it's just shit positioning as they've got little knowledge of the game at the top level as they've grown up watching and supporting Ashton United, Alty etc.

The ref is a known Dipper supporter.
Eh? He’s no longer allowed to ref Liverpool matches as he was the VAR when Diaz’s goal was disallowed.

Thought Mason,Mariner, Moss,Atkinson, Dean were absolutely useless but this current lot are fucking abysmal and a disgrace.
I mean PGMOL know that, they’ve tried to weed many of them out for being either old or incompetent, but they got struck down to such an extent that the fitness test isn’t worthy of the name and refs can basically go on until 55.

If you take a look at the Championship it’s full of youngish refs now that PGMOL are fast tracking through so that they can have a wider pool and stop having to give the same old names important matches.

Madley invoved with us again so soon after his Chelsea performance, this time on Var v Bournemouth. PGMOL are laughing at us.
Oliver gets Rags v Fulham so he can be formally introduced to Ineos

Eh? He’s no longer allowed to ref Liverpool matches as he was the VAR when Diaz’s goal was disallowed.

I mean PGMOL know that, they’ve tried to weed many of them out for being either old or incompetent, but they got struck down to such an extent that the fitness test isn’t worthy of the name and refs can basically go on until 55.

If you take a look at the Championship it’s full of youngish refs now that PGMOL are fast tracking through so that they can have a wider pool and stop having to give the same old names important matches.
how's he not allowed to ref red dipper matches?? Is this some kind of rule that if an official "fucks up" against a team, he can't officate them again? If that's the case, there would be a very small pool for city to choose from. Or does this just apply to the scouse cheats?

I think the refs in the premier league are just shit rather than they have some kind of vendetta against us, or its a conspiracy against us.
For that to be true Brentford would have suffered in a similar manner to us. I cannot think of one instance last night where they could have moaned about a decision against them.

I see no Defenders of the Ref have been on here yet !
How about this one. Foden is in full flow and blatantly pushed in the back to send him sprawling...... no foul despite Brentford getting several for the slightest contact.
Or, Doku is pushed making him miskick, the ball goes goes 40 yards back towards our goal. Advantage played. How is that an advantage ?
Or, nah, you know what, it's not worth it. It is so blatant and obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.