Ref Watch

Despot Dermot is probably still a fully paid up Pigmol “advisor” & Sky employee, no way he goes against his pay masters, they have this routine of making it sound similar to the goalkeepers union when he supports crooked decisions, just another stooge taking money to control the overall narrative & protect “the product”
He’s there as part of the whitewashing of events that may do harm to the brand.

Never seen this programme before is Gallagher on every week? Sky's equivalent of BT's Peter 'I don't actually know the rules' Walton

He is there to tell the sheep that all the bad decisions by the referees are fair and correct decisions especially when it comes to the scum and the scousers! Riley and this stooge are puppets for the history clubs always said Riley phone should be tapped he is bent as ten bob note!

B
Whilst I was as upset as everyone on here with the officials performance yesterday, I am amazed that anyone can actually call into question the integrity of the officials and their leadership.
Incompetent they may appear, but actually 'bent' they are not. We lose the argument taking this stance and with no actual evidence leave our credibility at a lower level than the people we accuse.
I had 37 years as a referee, covering games from parks to efl level and never at any time have I even heard of a 'supposed' story relating to referees being bent. Ive met some great refs, some good ones and the odd bloody awful ones, but 99.9% of them were reffing cos they loved the game and wanted to put something back into it.
Lets criticise them by all means, but I still believe they just get things wrong, even with VAR. A change at the top is however long overdue.
When it’s this blatant what do you expect? Being a “bent” referee comes in all shapes & sizes, it doesn’t just mean money has changed hands, we are calling the integrity of the referee into question here. If he lost his bottle, was influenced by the crowd or anything similar then he should not be refereeing at any level, he is paid a kings ransom compared to some in society & is apparently a “professional” referee, this wasn’t a mistake, this wasn’t missed, I genuinely believe it was premeditated, could I prove that? No, but it’s my opinion, whether it was to ensure an even contest or other far flung accusations which have been covered on here already I’m not sure, but I haven’t heard one person say Milner deserved to stay on the pitch, that tackle was reckless & intended on stopping Bernie at all costs, had the referee called Milner over he would probably of just walked off knowing what was coming

I don't think Sky showed the replay of the ref blowing but I was sure he awarded the free for the foul by Henderson which kind of shoved Silva over Milner. There was a stat a few pages back that some sums up this ref and his employers, no red card since December 2020. All Mike Riley wants is to be left alone, if you want to progress you simply don't make decisions. Stay out of trouble until it blows over and you have Old Trafford next Saturday.

It's not corruption, Sterling is lying in front of the keeper (presumably offside), if its corruption then its not very difficult to get the outcome you want by simply ruling that one out. It's incompetence and cowardice but it all stems from that **** at the top. Look at him? He's a weasel, skinny, small, bald, typical weasel. This thread will reach a million pages unless he's replaced.

Does anyone else feel we had a number of decisions go against us/ did not get awarded yesterday and is this a sign of what's to come this season? Personally I was amazed that Milner did not see a red, looking in slow motion from another angle Bernardo landed on his head! this could have ended up with him breaking his neck! and also we didn't even get a free kick when Foden was shoved in the box.

Does anyone else feel we had a number of decisions go against us/ did not get awarded yesterday and is this a sign of what's to come this season? Personally I was amazed that Milner did not see a red, looking in slow motion from another angle Bernardo landed on his head! this could have ended up with him breaking his neck! and also we didn't even get a free kick when Foden was shoved in the box.
I've not seen any of this discussed elsewhere, but yes, I agree, there were a few strange decisions yesterday.

Sly have got Sue Smith holding the sick bucket for Dermie to puke into after he had to go against a fellow Ref and side with City.
Still sewer rats the lot of them on that show

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.