Ref Watch

but that doesnt physically change anything the opponent can do and thats the bit that matters
Clearly a wum that needs a ban.

Physically ran towards and after the ball when he was offside = playing the ball = influences all defenders decisions = offside. Thats why most players who know they are offside stand still and allow play to go on around them.

Not even a debate

Last edited:
VAR not getting involved for the first is scandalous.
spot on ! also this shit was the last shitshow i had in my mind but because of this stupid rule book someone is going to get badly injured.
Also the seconds that’s lost during that numb fuck rule is never counted and added .

spot on ! also this shit was the last shitshow i had in my mind but because of this stupid rule book someone is going to get badly injured.
Also the seconds that’s lost during that numb fuck rule is never counted and added .
if this stands without clarification it’ll absolutely lead to an injury: the next defender put in this position will avoid letting this be decided by the whims of some idiot referee and ensure the offside player is interfering - either by hauling them down or making a potentially dangerous challenge from behind.

Did anyone have that mate who would put their hand right in front of your face and then say you can’t get mad because they’re not touching you…that’s what it reminded me of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.