Ref Watch

We need to hear the conversations between refs and VAR. What are they seriously worried about in doing that, almost all other sports do it - football, what have you got to hide??

here you go

the VAR team in the ear of the referee after he gives the goal to united

Interesting that the lino put his flag up just as the ball was crossing the line, in other words after the first phase was completed (which they are instructed to do) with the second phase beginning when the toothy one struck the ball, there is no doubt in my mind that he was ‘then’ of the opinion that Rashford had interfered, suppose we’ll never know what the convo’s where after
I think Atwell asked Lino did he touch it he had probably also asked VAR this gave him the opportunity he wanted to allow the goal

I think Atwell asked Lino did he touch it he had probably also asked VAR this gave him the opportunity he wanted to allow the goal
Probably……but that’s the wrong question, and therein lies the problem, the question he should of asked ( which he could’ve answered Himself given his positioning ) was did he interfere with play in any way

So the same as any decision the ref or linesman makes during the match.
It's not intended to produce screen reviews of every "I think.. you think.." situation.
If THAT decision didn't warrant a VAR check then what is the actual point of VAR?

They literally make it up as they go along with ZERO comeback. That's what makes it such a useful tool for manipulating the outcome of situations.

Club need to issue a statement saying we've asked for clarification on why Rashford was deemed to not be interfering with play, and requesting that Stuart Atwell not officiate in any of city's remaining games this season..

May seem petty but as we saw in the past the only way you get these dodgy decisions checked is to call them out.

Club need to issue a statement saying we've asked for clarification on why Rashford was deemed to not be interfering with play, and requesting that Stuart Atwell not officiate in any of city's remaining games this season..

May seem petty but as we saw in the past the only way you get these dodgy decisions checked is to call them out.

We should at least be getting a visit from pigmol.

We’ve been stitched up at Anfield ….. again with ridiculous re-refereeing of the game with VAR which was highly controversial.

We’ve been kicked off the pitch in every game with no bookings being given for consistent fouling, feigning injuries to stop play.

Add that to the game yesterday & you can add a whole list of contentious decisions which we’ve managed to overcome like the last derby.

Honestly it’s so simple as soon as he made any kind of move towards that ball he’s ACTIVE ........... why oh why is that so difficult to grasp ....... put it another way and I guarantee it there will be a same situation in a future Man U game and I bet you any money it will be deemed offside ............. it’s been called out by the media it’s been called out by everyone ......seriously no wonder the standards of refs are that fooking bad nowadays:(

I just got the guts to watch the highlights back. It's even worse, Rashford goes to hit it with his left foot before Fernandes shouts. Whether he is dummying a shot or was going to hit it, it's beggars belief that anyone could give that.

Completely changed the game that decision. Atwell should be demoted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.