Referees/Officials

Someone earlier mentioned Kun getting booked by Marriner for scoring after the whistle had gone (at Burnley) and yet he didn't book the spurs player yesterday for the same thing - have sly or BasTards been showing this on a constant feed today? Didn't think so

Noticed that - the one yesterday was worse because much greater time elapsed after the whistle and the shot. Delli Ali's deliberate push on Silva went unpunished (no card) would like Marriner to explain how that was a legitimate attempt to win the ball. Marriner is the new go to ref when they want a match to be influenced (fixed). Hence we get him once a month.

I dont watch much football at all if we are not involved but plenty on here do and i have a question for you.

When was the last time you saw a ref have a genuinely bad game for BOTH sides and not just him seemingly shafting one whilst the other gets away with virtually anything and everything?

We have some on here that still defend the refs but im at a loss to explaining that position because a bad ref affects both sides surely over a 90 minute game yet we just see one side being done all the time it seems and that doesn't suggest human error im afraid.
I watch every game on telly but i am very jaded right now,the rags get all the close calls and offsides given,they would of got our 3rd and the pen,the bias lives on there.There is a big decision in most games they get wrong,with us they make calls against us more than once in a game,when even Webb backs up our pen claim then you know it's right.Football is my one passion in life but it's hard going at the moment

Someone earlier mentioned Kun getting booked by Marriner for scoring after the whistle had gone (at Burnley) and yet he didn't book the spurs player yesterday for the same thing - have sly or BasTards been showing this on a constant feed today? Didn't think so
When Aguero did that, it was the 70th minute and we were 2-1 up so he was presumably booked for time-wasting. Spurs were behind when Alli did it so he was actually quite stupid but couldn't really be accused of time-wasting.

I dont watch much football at all if we are not involved but plenty on here do and i have a question for you.

When was the last time you saw a ref have a genuinely bad game for BOTH sides and not just him seemingly shafting one whilst the other gets away with virtually anything and everything?

We have some on here that still defend the refs but im at a loss to explaining that position because a bad ref affects both sides surely over a 90 minute game yet we just see one side being done all the time it seems and that doesn't suggest human error im afraid.
Forest V Newcastle, all pro forest, iffy pens, disallowed goals, 2 Newcastle players sent off both over turned etc

It was the day before Taylorgate.

When Aguero did that, it was the 70th minute and we were 2-1 up so he was presumably booked for time-wasting. Spurs were behind when Alli did it so he was actually quite stupid but couldn't really be accused of time-wasting.

It's not time-wasting. The offence is delaying the restart of play.

24109kh.jpg

Forest V Newcastle, all pro forest, iffy pens, disallowed goals, 2 Newcastle players sent off both over turned etc

It was the day before Taylorgate.

It was that weekend I finally came to the conclusion that the game is bent, I watched three matches that weekend. Ours the Newcastle one, and Macc Town v Oxford in the cup and only in the latter was the refereeing any way close to acceptable. For anyone who did not see the Newcastle v Forest game its truly worth taking the trouble to find a way of watching it. I distinctly remember thinking afterwards that even City couldnt get one as bad the following day, well I was just about right but only just.

The refereeing simply cannot be as absolutely piss poor standard as it is at the very top level, and on that basis I have to call foul play, it is beyond dispute in my view.

I have been saying to anyone that will listen, for many years, that there is too much money in the game for it not to be bent. I wonder how many years it will be befire it is all exposed. Why is there no journalist willing to stick their head above the parapet. Hopefully it will happen in my lifetime so I can rest easily knowing that most if the titles the rags won were bent and don't get me started on Leicester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.