Referees/Officials

The Jesus goal was offside wasn't a hard decision for the linesman but you just know if it had of been for instance a team in red then the chances are it would have stood as a goal,even though he was looking across through a crowd of players he got it right,yet a linesman in a game a few weeks back can't see three players in a offside position by two -three yards with no players blocking his view,it's a bit more than just plain incompetence...

I know, the 4-1 game came to me as I was halfway through the message.

I do think it's time for video replay. I watch a lot of NBA and they use it on there at the relevant times and it's a god send. It needs to happen in football. It doesn't remove all debate out of the game like some folk think it will either. The only thing it does remove is human error and bias from officiating during key moments....and bias is certainly being shown against us time and time again. Whether that be in the form of letting Sterling get physically mauled or whether that be in the form of letting the underdog opposition even things up by kicking seven shades of shit out of us, it is in existence, and is getting more and more obvious as the weeks go by.

Much as I'd like to see video replays, I would be amazed if they are ever introduced, because contrary to the calculating "victim" rhetoric that periodically comes out of the mouths of Maureen and Whinger, the reality is that the Sky 4 clubs would surely balk at its introduction because the status quo is clearly weighted in their favour. Video replays would have seen Rojo dismissed twice, Ibrahimovic once (for the forearm smash at West Brom), West Ham's Feghouli reprieved and half a dozen United 'goals' ruled out for offside, and this season is not atypical. Sure there are decisions that have gone against them as well, but the additional subliminal pressure referees are under at places like the Swamp and Klanfield inevitably results in more things going in their favour than not.
Unless Maureen's ego is so dementedly rampant and deluded that he genuinely believes United are hard done to, I suspect the rags, the Arse and the Dippers would lobby hard against video replays and as we've seen many times before, they are the tail that wags the dog

When Aguero did that, it was the 70th minute and we were 2-1 up so he was presumably booked for time-wasting. Spurs were behind when Alli did it so he was actually quite stupid but couldn't really be accused of time-wasting.

Disagree PB.

Time wasting by kicking the ball away is time wasting by kicking the ball away. You are far more likely to do it if you are ahead and looking to kill the game obviously, but what we saw yesterday is the Spurs player taking the shot in frustration after he had been flagged for offside. It's still time wasting even though the opposition was more likely to benefit from the waste of time, and he should have been booked.

You're just a wum mate, how you can say it doesn't happen to us most weeks is surely a joke? Sterling stays on his feet, no pen, goes down, no pen.
Kane offside, not given, and that's 3 out of our last 4 games v Spurs that offside hadn't been given in THEIR favour, yet you think it ain't corrupt, fucking deluded.

New rules mate.

Need to get him to speak out about everything, don't particularly like the felkas views on certain things, but he speaks eloquently and I'd get him voicing about corruption in the Prem as he'll be heard.

I am not a wum just somebody with a different view to you. Sadly for people like you this seems to be a problem so out come your childlike insults about being a wum etc. You fail to grasp the point or purpose of a forum.

Furthermore where have I commented on most weeks? I responded directly to the guy who said it happens every week - which I do not agree it does.

Why do you find it necessary to misquote me? Is it due to the poor quality of your argument or the fact trying to argue it happens every week is so nonsensical you can argue it but still wish to chuck your pointless insults.

Last edited:
Marriner is a feckin joke. Standard of officiating is apalling including the linesmen. Gutted and something needs to be done about it because we are being shafted week after week.

Much as I'd like to see video replays, I would be amazed if they are ever introduced, because contrary to the calculating "victim" rhetoric that periodically comes out of the mouths of Maureen and Whinger, the reality is that the Sky 4 clubs would surely balk at its introduction because the status quo is clearly weighted in their favour. Video replays would have seen Rojo dismissed twice, Ibrahimovic once (for the forearm smash at West Brom), West Ham's Feghouli reprieved and half a dozen United 'goals' ruled out for offside, and this season is not atypical. Sure there are decisions that have gone against them as well, but the additional subliminal pressure referees are under at places like the Swamp and Klanfield inevitably results in more things going in their favour than not.
Unless Maureen's ego is so dementedly rampant and deluded that he genuinely believes United are hard done to, I suspect the rags, the Arse and the Dippers would lobby hard against video replays and as we've seen many times before, they are the tail that wags the dog

Add to that the fact that the main beneficiary of their introduction would no doubt be us going off the way we have been officiated over the last few seasons and you have it bang on........never going to happen!

I watch every game on telly but i am very jaded right now,the rags get all the close calls and offsides given,they would of got our 3rd and the pen,the bias lives on there.There is a big decision in most games they get wrong,with us they make calls against us more than once in a game,when even Webb backs up our pen claim then you know it's right.Football is my one passion in life but it's hard going at the moment
Chocolate not your passion? You get sensational feeling ;)

I am not a wum just somebody with a different view to you. Sadly for people like you this seems to be a problem so out come your childlike insults about being a wum etc. You fail to grasp the point or purpose of a forum.

Firstly there's nothing childish about my insinuation because it's true. If you disagreed about yesterday alone it'd be fine as it's a difference of opinion, the fact you disagree every single time we're shafted makes you a WUM.
You only do it to come across all contrary and to act all high and mighty.
Secondly to say Sane being given inside compared to yesterday proves my point. Sane is mm offside in a totally different scenario yet you say that makes it all ok as it's evening itself out!! Utter bollocks mate.
Answer this, how come we've been on the end of so many bad calls against us this season, Chelsea, Everton, Burnley x2, Spurs yet the rags have had 8 offside goals given for them and at least 4 red cards go in their favour?
You don't think that's dodgy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.