Referees/Officials

I've slept on it and I've come to the decision that I'm out. I'm not funding this shite.

I only get to one game a year these days(I'm in Dublin) but that costs around €200 minimum. I binned sky this year as I refuse to pay for the corruption(after Leicester were gifted the title last season) and now I'm not going to buy a single piece of kit or anything.

I'm refusing to put a cent into the pockets of those who are benefitting from this corruption.

I dont watch much football at all if we are not involved but plenty on here do and i have a question for you.

When was the last time you saw a ref have a genuinely bad game for BOTH sides and not just him seemingly shafting one whilst the other gets away with virtually anything and everything?

We have some on here that still defend the refs but im at a loss to explaining that position because a bad ref affects both sides surely over a 90 minute game yet we just see one side being done all the time it seems and that doesn't suggest human error im afraid.

Someone earlier mentioned Kun getting booked by Marriner for scoring after the whistle had gone (at Burnley) and yet he didn't book the spurs player yesterday for the same thing - have sly or BasTards been showing this on a constant feed today? Didn't think so

I know, the 4-1 game came to me as I was halfway through the message.

I do think it's time for video replay. I watch a lot of NBA and they use it on there at the relevant times and it's a god send. It needs to happen in football. It doesn't remove all debate out of the game like some folk think it will either. The only thing it does remove is human error and bias from officiating during key moments....and bias is certainly being shown against us time and time again. Whether that be in the form of letting Sterling get physically mauled or whether that be in the form of letting the underdog opposition even things up by kicking seven shades of shit out of us, it is in existence, and is getting more and more obvious as the weeks go by.
I have alway resisted the video refereeing, but I am starting to come round to it for some things, even if its just help with a quick message from somebody watching on a tv, rather than a referral from the teams or referee.
I'm sure games are reveiwed by the referees after the weekend, it could only be a good thing for representatives of club to be allowed to attend to point thngs out and ask questions on decisions.

Why? Do you run this board? I had no interest in posting in this thread but as usual you and your ilk start tagging me into it and then start getting upset by my response.

You're just a wum mate, how you can say it doesn't happen to us most weeks is surely a joke? Sterling stays on his feet, no pen, goes down, no pen.
Kane offside, not given, and that's 3 out of our last 4 games v Spurs that offside hadn't been given in THEIR favour, yet you think it ain't corrupt, fucking deluded.
"How come Spuds could take a fee kick for offside in our half????"

That truly was baffling.

New rules mate.
We've got a strange ally here:

Need to get him to speak out about everything, don't particularly like the felkas views on certain things, but he speaks eloquently and I'd get him voicing about corruption in the Prem as he'll be heard.

Clearly the only thing that can possibly help us is video refereeing. I'm sure it wouldn't be the answer to our prayers but once again it just really can't get any worse.

For example, if we had like the NFL, a couple of "challenges" to the ref, Pep would have used one for the Sterling challenge, etc.

Watch the refereeing in our cup game next week.

I reckon we'll win well and be allowed to play our free flowing game unimpeded by a stop start ref. Then back to Normal for Wet Sham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.