Referees/Officials

Do they have a meeting before season to decide who is to win the league, then they can make money on bets put on by a third party, you could make mega with the spread!

The team with the best possession stats in the league are bottom of the fair play table, of course there's no agenda.

It's an incredible coincidence that the incompetence of officials should only manifest itself when certain Clubs are (or are not) involved.
Correct.

So if it is blindingly obvious why cannot it be agreed on who the Agenda is in favour off?
Its not who its in favour of, its who its against, and the regularity of which its happening against them. As 1961_vintage says its bordering on incredible that in the last two games we have had match changing 'nailed on' penalties denied, and don't forget the Chelsea game, if that wasn't biased against us I don't know what was.

The team with the best possession stats in the league are bottom of the fair play table, of course there's no agenda.

Can't really have any complaints about the red cards we've received in the league, to be fair.

Can't really have any complaints about the red cards we've received in the league, to be fair.
No,but we can have complaint when similar incidents,involving other teams,frequently go unpunished.

I think the majority would agree that consistency is all we want.

The standard of refereeing is now so bad that the only possible solution is to introduce video refs. Game changing decision after game changing decision being got hopelessly wrong is not acceptable in this day and age

Correct.

Its not who its in favour of, its who its against, and the regularity of which its happening against them. As 1961_vintage says its bordering on incredible that in the last two games we have had match changing 'nailed on' penalties denied, and don't forget the Chelsea game, if that wasn't biased against us I don't know what was.

So what your inferring is the bias is against City rather than in favour of other clubs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.